pot thoughts....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
you know those thoughts and theories you only come up with after a good ol' hit of weed?

tell me some of yours here!

i can get high off of second hand smoke. and it makes me feel kind of...well...lets just say i was in a flirty mood after.

I had one about John Lennon being killed, while listening to Don't Bring Me Down. Although I'd rather not discuss it today...

I've never smoked pot...I have no stories to share!

I guess I should just exit the thread now.

no sicy, justified nor ms. i-lo is not a regular. :wink: if it is present though(which is not often) and if I am offered it, I am known to take it. :ohmy: :huh: :silent: :shifty:

If you were abducted by aliens while being stoned, how would you know if it was really-real...or just the pot??

And then how modern civilation probably wouldn't exhist without toilets, and sewers...

I get all kinds of weird theories. One time I wrote the greatest song ever in my head and played it when stoned, and then I forgot it the next day.

One time I solved the JFK assassination mystery.

One time I figured out how Hendrix died.

One time I cried when I heard the story of Syd Barrett (it's really really sad anyways, but amplified).

And one time I was listening to Dark Side of the Moon, and I got so into it that well...let's just say I had a bit of an accident. :reject:

Sometimes when I'm stoned I freak out cause I realise everyone I love is going to die sooner or later, myself included. I usually distract myself by watching SpongeBob and eating peanut butter.

wormwood said:
FYI:pot is considered to be a mild hallucinigen....

Maybe if it's laced with something, or taken in absolutely massive quantities.

A story:

All the Grade 12's went to Quebec City over March Break this past year. It wasn't a school sponsored trip, so there were no chaperones or anything. Anyways, me and 3 other guys rolled a 30-gram joint and smoked it over the week. It was massive, you could barely get your mouth around it! It lasted all week and we never did end up finishing it until April, and I still have the butt of it!

:drunk:

once i had pot on the potty and thought i gave birth to a blunt.

no... none of that happened.

Mr. BAW said:
Mrs. BAW said she can't remember anything following her pot thoughts!!! :lmao:

:shame: what a rookie :lol:

Watch out everyone.. Mr. BAW is a cop or something :angry:

Me and my friend were walking down the street once when we'd had a smoke and my friend suddenly grabbed my arm and shouted 'big cat tiger!' at me. She was really freaked out. :crazy:

Turns out she's seen what she thought was a panther wandering down the street, and couldn't remember what panthers were called, so she just shouted Big Cat Tiger.

The 'panther' was a black bin bag. :|

bammo2 said:
Me and my friend were walking down the street once when we'd had a smoke and my friend suddenly grabbed my arm and shouted 'big cat tiger!' at me. She was really freaked out. :crazy:

Turns out she's seen what she thought was a panther wandering down the street, and couldn't remember what panthers were called, so she just shouted Big Cat Tiger.

:lmao:

bammo2 said:

I don't know why, but I think this is even funnier because I'm hearing it with a British accent :lmao: :D

No seriously...(Not only am I the owner, Im ALSO a client!!)
Did my time in a therapy class...
It might not make you "trip", but the powers that be in medical science, do consider it as "Mildly Hallucinagenic".

najeena said:
"Pot makes things more interesting."

:yes:

bammo, that story was freaking hilarious :laugh:

My cats are so much softer and much more entertaining...
ezicon7.gif

Never smoked it. Actually, I don't smoke (unless I'm really, really, REALLY drunk :drunk: ). I have been into coffeeshops (or hash bars or whatever you want to call them) and I don't mind the smell of it though...

Edited for typos, I'm still typing with one hand and eating pizza with the other

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom