Pot Holes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
With this nasty winter we have had with all the snow, there are pot holes galore were I live. You got to be careful of them, for you can do serious damage to your car. Anyone else, who has them where you live? :banghead:

YES!!!!!!!!! and I hate them!!!

my dad got pulled over a few years ago because he was swirving to avoid all of the potholes and the cop puuled him over to see if he was drunk!

you have to be really careful around potholes. you could screw up the alignment of your car, which isn't all that bad compared to actually breaking something underneath your car.

potholes create puddles. i hate puddles.

i dropped my discman in a puddle and it broke. :mad:

a "friend" stole my hat and threw it in a puddle cos she wanted to see my haircut :mad:

i don't have a car so i don't have that to worry about

M-6 got a hole all the way through it once. I think twas during construction though.

Michigan is the sucktastic pothole capitol of ever.
:shifty:

carfall.jpg

I think a few counties here even have a Pothole Patrol.
:crack: potholes :crack:

i hit one the other day...it must have been 4 ft. wide and it was very deep. I seriously thought my axle was going be broken. They are all over the place here in DC after the last 2 weeks. More snow this week, so the roads will be destroyed after another plowing session.

Re: M-6 got a hole all the way through it once. I think twas during construction though.

Ultraviolet Light said:
Michigan is the sucktastic pothole capitol of ever.
:shifty:

It is!

One time, I was driving to work, and I hit a pothole...my hub cap went flyin' off. :mad: I couldn't find it either.

Re: M-6 got a hole all the way through it once. I think twas during construction though.

Ultraviolet Light said:
:LMAO:
I can count the new potholes around here every day...We had a Deep Freeze, then we had Spring, and now we having Cold Wet and Icky, and my car did exactly what your picture is doing in a brandy new one on the exit ramp off the highway yesterday, where the day before there WAS no pothole. THAT sucked; my car is 9 months old.:madspit:

Up here the pot holes aren't too bad...the only roads I see them on are side streets and ends of driveways. Once every couple of years they redo all the major roads and highways. I think there is one pothole on my street and you have to drive slow anyway so you can get around them.

Our roads will need major patching up. The pot holes have not been this bad since the winter of 96. Another problem we have is a low supply of salt for the roads, and I just heard today that the prediction of the weather for March=more snow. :scream:

the university patched up a few pothpoles today, and not even -2 degree weather will harden asphalt right away...so i got tar all over my shoes

michigan IS the sucktastic suck suck potholeland of EVER!

:tsk: you guys have no idea...the roads actually get noticably worse when you cross the state line...it's awful :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom