Posting index ( obviously i am bored)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Posting index = [(No of threads posted)/(total posts) ]*100

Okay I have 10.15 just before this post which means in an average of 100 posts, I post 10.15 threads.

I think this is one of the highest posting index ( if not highest here- min posts - say 250). This thread post wont help in reducing the index.

So whats your posting index :)

If you want to reduce your posting index, you can post your posting index here :D

AcrobatMan

Last edited:
i'm going to post, then click on my profile button and check it out. yes. i am lazy. even on a computer.

ok:

3861 (11.83 posts per day)
189 posts.

so? :shrug:

meegannie said:
This involves math.

I'm reporting you. :mad:

see meg, my intention was only to know which people are more likely to start a new thread and which people are not..

for example me..my every 10th post (approx) is a NEW THREAD...
or for every 100 posts i create 10 new threads

for sicy her every 100th post (approx) is a NEW THREAD

dont you find this interesting..

or are u :yawn: ?

nevermind :)

batman

you're more bored than i am. and i'm lazy like boofuslilly so i don't feel like looking that stuff up.

This is very interesting. This should definitely be a stat on our profile pages. It's at least as significant as posts/day. And you're right, it should be Thread Posting Index.

My TPI is 3.86.

First the rh status lesson, now the establishment of the Thread Posting Index! A-man, you are a rabbi.

Mine is 0.030075919797547206540782557913179

I have over 10,000 posts, but I've only started 309 threads. :huh:

Spiral_Staircase said:
This is very interesting. This should definitely be a stat on our profile pages. It's at least as significant as posts/day. And you're right, it should be Thread Posting Index.

My TPI is 3.86.

First the rh status lesson, now the establishment of the Thread Posting Index! A-man, you are a rabbi.

i have a feeling that "thread posting rate" or "thread posting percentage" is a better name than "thread posting index".

what do u think ?

AcrobatMan said:

lets multiply that by 100..so its 3.00 :)

3 threads per 100 posts..

My bad...didn't see the multiply by 100 part!

___
:wave: I'm in class, so I have to be quick when I sneak in here!

omg and i was a math major

I got 12.3, but x100 = 123 :scratch:

could that be right?

<edit>
oh wait i get something like 8.09 :scratch: but that's so close to mypost per day? but they're not related?

why is this confusing me?? :scream: :yawn: :p

Last edited:
Ok, everyone who has posted in this thread is extremely BORED, and more BORED than I have ever been! LOL

Or maybe it's just cuz I hate math :scratch: :shrug:

anyway, someone more bored than I am can figure out my TPI...

and ANYONE who has posted in this thread should be using the "BORED CLUB logo" cuz you're all members! LOL ;) :D

here's the code for the logo: :scratch:

just paste it in your sig...er except when you paste it in your sig, add the brackets before [ and after ] each line, it as I had to take them out otherwise it would put the logo and you wouldn't see the code, LOL :huh:

b]THE[/b]
b]B:yawn:RED [/b
SIZE=3]Club [/SIZE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom