Posting...and you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
I don't know if this has been posted before or not (damn the lack of the search option for us lowly non-premium account users!) but it's quite funny. There are even some people posting at Interference who could learn a thing or two from this handy little Flash movie. :lol:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

GibsonGirl said:
I don't know if this has been posted before or not (damn the lack of the search option for us lowly non-premium account users!) but it's quite funny. There are even some people posting at Interference who could learn a thing or two from this handy little Flash movie. :lol:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
nice :up:

that should be mandatory viewing for people upon signing up.

for real.

omfg gibson girl roxors teh big one1111

~little billy

I particularly liked the ominous "IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD THAN TO START A NEW ONE." Whenever I see anyone who does the opposite, I am SO going to reply with that.

:laugh:

Little Billy... :heart:

I liked the comment about the stickies.

"Do you want all the kids laughing at you because you haven't read the sticky, hahahahahah, NO! You don't!"

:lol:

I think it was that one anyway :hmm:

Im a little old school so it was helpful to me:der: :huh: I made a mistake one time on another site and people just climbed all over me. We live and learn I guess.:wink:

Lara Mullen said:
I liked the comment about the stickies.

"Do you want all the kids laughing at you because you haven't read the sticky, hahahahahah, NO! You don't!"

:lol:

I think it was that one anyway :hmm:

:lmao:

Yes, that part was very good too. I also love the subtle way the narrator insults poor little Billy when he wants to make a new post: "Looks like you've got some learning to do! Ya dumbass..."

FlyYourKite said:

I think a lot of it has to do with the guy's voice :lol:

Definitely. :lol: The cheesy old-fashioned music at the beginning and end is just brilliant too.

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao:

Yes, that part was very good too. I also love the subtle way the narrator insults poor little Billy when he wants to make a new post: "Looks like you've got some learning to do! Ya dumbass..."

haha, I was going to mention that too.

:laugh: :heart:

half life 2 is awesome. i'm finally getting to play it on my brother's pc now that i am back home, and it's oodles and oodles of goodness. the whole steam thing is kind of a pain, but i guess at least someone made a funny flash video about it.

SkeeK said:
half life 2 is awesome. i'm finally getting to play it on my brother's pc now that i am back home, and it's oodles and oodles of goodness. the whole steam thing is kind of a pain, but i guess at least someone made a funny flash video about it.

So THAT'S what the whole steam thing is about! All this time I was just sitting there giggling because I actually thought there was a forum dedicated to steam. And that people sat around...talking about steam...

Back
Top Bottom