Post your weight here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The subject says it. I don't want to reply to fatties and this is the best way to find out who the fatties are.

I guess I need your height too. I'll start:

6'2" and 190lbs (approaching fattie stage...damn Thanksgiving)

Not CK

Originally posted by Krasno The Great:
The subject says it. I don't want to reply to fatties and this is the best way to find out who the fatties are.

Oh, you're just too funny not CK
rolleyes.gif

NEVER would I post my weight-but I'm proud to say I'm almost 5'10" tall.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Krasno The Great:

I guess I need your height too. I'll start:

6'2" and 190lbs (approaching fattie stage...damn Thanksgiving)

Not CK

You shouldn't judge people by their appearance...you miss out on talking to a lot of great people that way.

I hope this post is in jest.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

6'0" and 160.
Why? cuz slovak chicks rule...

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

5'8.5", 160 lbs, 6% body fat

*wonders how many girls have shaved off a few pounds from their actual body weight and how many guys have added a couple inches to their height*

For those of you with insecurities about their height - even if you posted it i wouldn't have a clue because i don't know how to "translate" lbs to kilograms.

Come to think of it, i don't have a clue how much anyone who just posted weights!

I'm 155 cm tall and i weigh 46 kg (a relief to see some familiar measurements LOL). Always been a bit skinny.

qball7200 said:

*wonders how many girls have shaved off a few pounds from their actual body weight and how many guys have added a couple inches to their height*

lol...haha...

yeah, i see basically all the beanpole ladies have posted without a second thought.
...me, i've got curves, and no matter how skinny i am or ever will be....those curves will remain.
...so i'm a healthy, lean 5'6 123 lb (and that's the truth ;) )

I'm 194 cm tall and weigh 76 kg

(around 6'4" and 167 lbs)

I know, I'm a bit of a skinny lad.

Last edited:
You...

Krasno The Great said:
I don't want to reply to fatties and this is the best way to find out who the fatties are.
Sorry for interrupting this thread without a real post, but:

This sentence is one of the dumbest and most arrogant things I heard for a while! No matter if this was a joke - I despise people who think in such a way and because of that I despise you!

I am by far the "fattiest" person responding to this thread as of yet!! I've always had a weight issue all my life! BUT for right now I'm dealing with it!! It's hitting the gym and a strict diet that I'm doing and so I'm dealing with it! It's sad to think that peoplel judge you by the size you are, but if you can't handle being friends with a "fatty" hey that's somebody loss!

Oh by the way, I'm 5'8" and I'm not putting the lbs just because I am an insecure person about it, but hey I'm a work in progress;)

Tech said:
I am by far the "fattiest" person responding to this thread as of yet!! I've always had a weight issue all my life! BUT for right now I'm dealing with it!! It's hitting the gym and a strict diet that I'm doing and so I'm dealing with it!
That's so cool that you do something against your 'problem' though I would never call it a problem - there are far worse things to worry about than about just the weight of a person. :)

Tech said:
It's sad to think that peoplel judge you by the size you are, but if you can't handle being friends with a "fatty" hey that's somebody loss!
I think that it's a real problem though to ask others to post their weight because you don't want to reply to their posts. This is so ill that I could :barf: .

Ah, screw it - can't stand this thread any longer or I'll do things I could regret later! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom