Post your weight here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Im 6'0 and 165lbs.

Just so you know, and not that you care, 8 months and Im still 165 lbs... :up: mind you Ive not changed more than 2lbs either way for about 2 years now, and I must say it isnt too shabby :) hurray for metabolism.

....lol......

You know....we nurses still make you step on the scales to see whether you're telling the truth about it?.....Since they already got my age posted with the birthday thingy......all I'm admitting to as far as weight is this:

:attn: WORTH MY WEIGHT IN GOLD :attn:

you decide how much....:lol: :yes:

I'm 5'71/2" (like Bono!)
This past month I gained back 10 pounds that I lost over the last 6 months...

go calculate that!

6'1''. 215. Pure muscle in every region except the gut. That's my downfall. I have a 5 month baby living in my stomach. I admit it.

I recently attempted death by chocolate...I can save any other researchers the time if you like...it doesn't work that easily.

This ties in with meeting my Balinese friend the other day. She was trying to say "you have lost weight since I last saw you", but she doesn't have that extensive choice of English words. I am only 1 week older than her. I told her I had seen the photos from our 40th birthday party and I cried, I cried a lot ( I speak pidgin to her, I'm not sure if that is the wrong thing to do)
Anyway, still too ashamed to say my weight, but 15 kilos less than I was about a year ago and hopefully more to go, ......I've broken through the dreaded plateau.
I can just about hear the wretching now...lol...don't worry I made myself sick too, very!

Back
Top Bottom