Post your SOULSEEK username in here, for all of us newbie soulseekers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
If you dont mind being added to people in here, can you list your username in here.....mine is

OzAurora

and can you tell me how you add someone to your list???? Can you add people to your list if they are not online at the time????

U2AFI

It seems like most people from Interference cant access my stuff, and I cant see theirs. Soulseek is great when it actually works.

OzAurora said:
Just added you Slomey
:up:

the bad news for you is that except for the biggest collection of aussie music this side of the equator I only have a load of crap on there :D

Salome said:
:up:

the bad news for you is that except for the biggest collection of aussie music this side of the equator I only have a load of crap on there :D

yes I noticed this- I must say that I was exceptionally pleased to see that you had Xavier Rudd in there- he is my hero at the moment- what a man!:heart:

and my collection of songs dosnt really reflect the great diversity of music that I actually own- but keeping the Aussie theme I reccomend that you download from me,

The Warumpi band- My Island Home and Blackfella, Whitefella
Epicure- Armies against me

I rekon that you will like those songs

and can someone please tell me why in my folders I have all of these files that say 'Album Art'?????

u2popmofo said:
U2AFI

It seems like most people from Interference cant access my stuff, and I cant see theirs. Soulseek is great when it actually works.

I can't see your stuff... :angry:

I save all my songs in Itunes and they display as MP4. Does that matter? Can I try this Soulseek too? Or should I save my songs in some other program? If so, which one?

Please. Help. Ta.

beli said:
I save all my songs in Itunes and they display as MP4. Does that matter? Can I try this Soulseek too? Or should I save my songs in some other program? If so, which one?

Please. Help. Ta.

You can share anything you like on soulseek. Word documents even if you'd like. If you can play mp3 format files on your itunes, you will have as much choice as everyone else and can download what everyone else does and have no problems. If you can get an mp3 to mp4 converter, if one even exists, you can still get around it if the normal mp3s wont play.

I think it's tomer.
how can you see?

it's either Tomer, or BiertMetallica

ladywiththespinninghead

I'm not sharing many files because as soon as I burn them I have to delete them to get place to download other files but I'm always sharing 5 or 6 albums at least.

SkeeK

make sure that last k keeps it's capital. it's tricky that way.

I'm sharing 18400 songs movies and music videos (mostly songs) and I'm usually online.

SkeeK said:
SkeeK

make sure that last k keeps it's capital. it's tricky that way.

I'm sharing 18400 songs movies and music videos (mostly songs) and I'm usually online.

I can never connect to you, wish I could....

OzAurora said:
and can someone please tell me why in my folders I have all of these files that say 'Album Art'?????
should you have not figured this out by yourself by now :der:
it's usually the front and back sleeve of the album

and I will check out those tracks you recommended :up:

(+ if you could tell me the name of that Xavier Rudd album I downloaded I would be grateful :) )

I added everyone here, so dont be surprised if some guy named U2AFI downloads stuff from you in the future :up:

if i used to have soulseek, and i am forced to get a new computer, will it let me keep my old username, or will i have to become a new one?

Back
Top Bottom