Post your random thoughts here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-I feel sick every morning and I most certainly am not pregnant.

-I get so incredibly uptight about things that other people take in stride.

-I want to see U2 again.

-People who don't like to read kinda scare me.

-It's a dull gray day here.

-I can't wait till I go to Mexico for a week in December.

------------------
Love is the heartbeat of the universe

-I can't wait to get out of here today.

-I don't want to go to that interview after I leave here for a second job, but it's necessary. *sighs*

-I'm insanely jealous of all the people going to Providence next week.

-I have stomach pains every single day.

-I would like to find my soulmate by the age of 30-7 years to go and counting.

-I think I bitch too much about being single.

-I want a frappucino right now.

------------------
Angel in devil's shoes
Salvation in the blues

Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~ (AIM-POPLemonGirl)

- hands pop whore a cup of frappucino.
- I WANT TO GO TO VEGAS!!!!
- I'm bored
- My mum and dad are going to Elton John's concert, leaving me in the house alone!! Yippee!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

<== 1999th

[*] I'm going through a "The Cure-phase" right now. I think I'll buy "Wish" tomorrow.
[*] I need a new virus-scanner.
[*] My vacation is almost over...
frown.gif

I feel sad because I'm not able to see my lover as much as I would want

I feel sad because my lover didn't come to work

I feel sad because my lover has not spent any quality time with me

I feel sad because I desire sexual intercourse with my lover

I feel sad because I feel I'm loosing him

I feel sad because if I quit my job, I'm sure we'll break up our relationship

*sigh*

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

I love autumn... turtlenecks and mulled cider make every day warm and fuzzy.

I'm so glad I moved back to SoCal.

Thursday night girls night is just too much fun.

That Shakespeare certainly has a way with words.

-The winter has arrived...
-Bought a pair of new shoes today. Priced at $95, bought it with $30. What a bargain!!
biggrin.gif

-Bought a few books too. So many interesting books in this world and so little time I have!
frown.gif

-Ireland won!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

-I opened this thread and it just did this really crazy thing where it was moving upward uncontrollably and it looked like it was coming alive. IT'S ALIIIIIIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIVE!

-I'm not making any sense.

-I drank a cup of herbal tea too hot and my tongue is hurt.

-I've only had this new job for about a month and a half and the job itself is still ok most of the time but it's bad for my back--I never realized how hard on your back sitting a lot could be--and I'm worried my back will bug me all the time now.

-I think my spine is crooked and then I think I'm a hypochondriac.

-I wish I had more free time for the important stuff like reading and listening to music.

-I think I'm going to change my sig after this post.

-I think I meant to say "My tongue is burnt" above, not "My tongue is hurt."

-I will lie awake at night wondering what travu2's insect message was.

-I think it's amazing how living beings can communicate with each other in so many different ways. I love it when certain people give me certain looks and I know what they mean and we don't even have to exchange words.

------------------
So wind blow through to my heart
So wind blow through my soul

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 11-10-2001).]

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
Please don't let this thread die! You'll hurt my feelings....
frown.gif

Poor fella..
frown.gif

~ A local tribe of brittle stick insects has scratched out a little message on a piece of wood and sent a courier to bring it to me!
icon42.gif

I woke up this morning, and was just sleepily staring out through the spaces between my blinds and watching
the shadows of leaves moving across them, when I noticed a little tan-colored stick insect standing there motionless
on the window sill. After it was sure that I had seen it, it scurried off, and it was only then that I noticed the tiny,
unassuming tablet resting there in the morning light.

I can't believe they took the time to do that just for me! I can't tell you the message because it's a personal thing
between me and them, but this is the happiest I have felt in a long time. I know the patch of desert this particular
individual travelled from, so of course I'll be making a trip out their to personally thank them.

~ I bought 3 U2 tickets this morning. I will be bringing my youngest nephew and his friend. They are in the nosebleeds,
but that's all I could afford. Luckily, they are at the very bottom of the section and there is a very good view of the stage from there.
icon14.gif

I am just grateful to be going and to be able to bring my nephew and his friend along.

~ Sometimes I barely get to work on time, but when it's U2 I'm there 45 minutes early!

~ I'm going to be spending less time here because I want to do more writing. There are so many paths, and I want to explore
as many as I can before I die. These 26 years have gone by pretty quickly, and I don't want to be lying there on my death bed
like a beached whale that can finally clearly see the separation between water and land with a stockpile of ideas and feelings
in my head that have never been used. At that point, I wouldn't be able to share them with anyone and I really would feel like
I had missed the opportunities that this life has given me. I wouldn't be able to speak, and just barely able to move,
and a family member covered with the residue of the energetic ocean of life outside of my death room would be standing there staring
at me and I would be wondering why I collected all of those thoughts and memories and never even used them to communicate or
to overcome my depression.

~ Inspiration and motivation are always with me. They often get pushed to the back, but I have patience and endurance. I am proud
of the fact that I do not give in and become bitter during hard times or afterwards. I never give up. I don't know how to give
up. It does not compute. Giving up is not something I am familiar with. If you talk to me about giving up, I will probably ask
you to repeat what you just said because giving up does not make sense to me.

~ The smilie eating a smurf's leg is very offensive to me.
icon26.gif

--------------------
"You can't trust violence."
low

[This message has been edited by travu2 (edited 11-10-2001).]

-This thread can't die.
-Ouch...winter...cold...help...toes...frozen...
-Why can't I even control my own computer??? It can do whatever it wants to do...

my dog just sat here and ate a tissue
im not sure why
hes never eaten a tissue before

i finished something ive been dreading and which has had me so stressed that Ive been ill about it, today!!!!!
5 weeks of hell OVER!

Back
Top Bottom