Post your posters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our living room:

paint6.gif

paint1.jpg

paint4.jpg

Babydoll calls is my Bono shrine room :lol:

These aren't photographs of my actual posters obviously, but these are the ones I own:

e928_1_b.JPG

ST2762~Reservoir-Dogs-Posters.jpg

poster-punch_drunk_love.jpg

b70-3107

brdc-poster.jpg

OUATIA-large.jpg

darjeeling_limited_poster.jpg

terminator2poster.jpg

theabyss.jpg

therewillbeblood-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of shrines, I should post a picture I took one day at my brother's apartment. He likes Madonna. A lot.

madonnashrine.jpg

This is less than half of one wall in his bedroom. The entire room is like this, including posters, but mostly printed out photos.

GibsonGirl said:
I want that Back To The Future poster. :drool:

It's a beauty.

I have the Ferris poster in the attic right now because the dimensions are too wacky for a normal poster framing. I'll put it up soon though.

No spoken words said:
YLB, considering that you watch so many films on your Ipod, I expected your posters to be postage stamp sized. Silly moi.

They're tucked away under my desk to avoid detection.

my room is so tiny. these pics are crooked and i don't care :mad: i actually used to have U2 posters, but they got lost somewhere between 1998 and now. i came across one and it was torn :mad:

pretend you can actually see this poster:

i had to put the shelf there cuz i had no place else to put it, and then the other stuff on top of it is there for the same reason. so the poster just kinda slowly got covered.

not actually posters, but they're framed so i think they count. my signed vinyls :drool:

I have only one poster: it's a Villanova Basketball poster signed by the entire 2007 team and Jay Wright.

The rest of my wall is an assortment of newspaper and magazine clippings of the Eagles and Phillies, as well as local colleges such as Penn State, Nova, and St. Joe's.

My only U2 things are a couple of photograph sized pictures: Bono on top of a tower on the War Tour with a flag, the Vertigo Tour screen with the four band members on Zoo Station, and a Joshua Tree era photo of the band.

And above my desk is a laminated paper that says "DWIGHT SCHRUTE WORKSPACE."

Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

Room3.jpg

Room4.jpg

These are all in my bedroom. I'm in the midst of redecorating my living room and kitchen, so it's a shambles.

In the kitchen I have several framed charcoal drawings of various Paris sights, and in the living room I have a framed Canucks picture and Monet's Water Lillies.

Last edited:
I don't do posters anymore :reject:

The closest thing I have to a U2 poster is an Otto print:

11-04-07_1044.jpg

The rest of my walls just have regular art.

KhanadaRhodes said:
not actually posters, but they're framed so i think they count. my signed vinyls

:up:

I always thought it would be a cool idea to frame album covers as artwork. If I ever get around to it. And start buying vinyl just for the covers. :wink:

And Thora, I love that long U2 poster you have - I've never seen that before!

i only have this picture of one part of room
consisting of some of my lame artwork and photography of my dogs
and the following posters: miles davis, springsteen, ryan adams (signed by the band), tom waits
l_e348ad980e7805c021aa4a506c000a2d.jpg

l_02cd9dd9262c57ec572162c3790233fc.jpg

hmm, i need to take pictures of the rest of my room
i have shitload of my artwork on other walls
framed Picasso poster
other posters:
U2, Sin City, two more Springsteen, 3 more Ryan Adams, Lennon, Johnny Cash, Bright Eyes, Wilco, The National, Flaming Lips, Kanye, Kurt Vonnegut, Dylan

In my defense just about every poster I have was free with the exception of:
I bought the U2 one at the concert
and one of the Ryan Adams at a concert as well

but yeah, there's nothing better than free things!

I also have other posters that are rolled up in my closet due to lack of wall space:
another Springsteen , Elvis Costello, Royal Tenenbaums, Neil Young, Smiths, Mars Volta and the abbey road Beatles one

Zootlesque said:

I was actually thinking about this when I put them all up. Is one ever too old for posters? I hadn't put them up in several months, in some cases several years... so I was wondering.

Never too old for posters!

Mine...

lovetownposterflash.jpg

the big HTDAAB poster was a display from Tower Records

u2postermyprecioussmaller.jpg

myu2shrine1.jpg

myu2shrine5.jpg

and these which aren't the actual photos of my posters, but I have these same posters up as well...

popposter.jpg

posterbonopink.jpg

poster80sbonoedge.jpg

u2byu2.jpg

one like this from the Portland Dec 2005 show
u2postervertigosweden.jpg

bonoforest.jpg

Plus I have a tapestry rug thing of Fly Bono, I just don't know what to do with it.

Last edited:
I know I´m a pleban and everything but I´ve never bougth a U2 poster :shrug: :reject:

I remember the only poster I have bougth was of the X files but I lost it were I send it to frame it

Back
Top Bottom