Post Your Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
This is Widget when he was just a kitten. Right now he is sitting on my desk chasing after my cursor on my monitor (and is a bit older and bigger than in that pic)...:lol:

30553widget.jpg

oooohh pets :hyper:
They're kinda like small, hairy children, aren't they?

Here's Boris:
2754a5e0.jpg

She's a cutie (yes, Boris is a girl...)

And my "little" guy, Gordon:
gordonclose.jpg

He was as small as the palm of my hand when we found him. Now he's an 18 pound honker cat...
He's the one that sighs like a bored teenager... and burps...
Here he is doing what he does all-day-everyday:
gordonsleep.jpg

Here they are looking out the front door...
borisandgordon2.jpg

canteen.bmp
[/IMG]

Sumo.jpg
[/IMG]

The family Doberman (Sumo) as the Canteen face for 2001.
For people outside of Australia, Canteen is an Australian organisation for young people living with cancer.
You have to laugh when the family dog has a professional photo shot for three hours in a film studio.

Snoopy.bmp

Snoopy

Zoey and Boris are friggin sweet looking! I love grey cats. If I can get on LivLuv's computer as she is gone in Africa, I will post some of her cat pics. Are those grey cats you posted sicy and dork really soft and fluffy? Or is it just me. :)

Last edited:
Zoey is the softest cat I've ever touched.. something about her coat its like a double coat.. like plush velvet.

U2dork said:

class! :up: :lmao:

you do realise that the true definition of "dork" is a Whale's peepee? I'm a guy of useful trivia...not.

Sicy, what kind of cats are yours? They are both so beautiful but I especially love how Zoey has that ultra silky look to her fur. I wanna steal her!!! lol

ewen said:

you do realise that the true definition of "dork" is a Whale's peepee? I'm a guy of useful trivia...not.

Uh, yeeeaah,:uhoh: I think I was going for one of those other definitions of the word.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dork&skip=0
I love the urban dictionary. It makes me laugh.

And to Philk: Boris is soft but she's one of those cats who thinks she is only for decoration. She's never liked to be touched and she's not much of a lap cat unless it's cold. Even then, she just sits next to you. I blame it on her being a stray. She was already a year old when I got her and was pretty wild but she's adapted to domestic life pretty well. She's very bossy now...

Edit: Wow, LadyLemon, that's one huge cat. He must have some Maine Coon in him. Gordon's dad was a Maine Coon but he's not that big...

Last edited:
oh no, the mutts, i mean dogs are taking over ;) jokin...lovely doggies.

but here's Edge to save the day for the puddy cats...

23596edge5.jpg

23596edge3-med.jpg

Last edited:
U2dork said:

Edit: Wow, LadyLemon, that's one huge cat. He must have some Maine Coon in him. Gordon's dad was a Maine Coon but he's not that big...

Indeed. my spoiled baby is 100% Maine Coon. In fact, at one point his dad was the second best in the country on the show circuit.

LoveTown said:
Sicy, what kind of cats are yours? They are both so beautiful but I especially love how Zoey has that ultra silky look to her fur. I wanna steal her!!! lol

I think Zoey has some Russian Blue in her.. but they were shelter cats so they were simply labeled 'domestic short hair'.

Sicy said:

I think Zoey has some Russian Blue in her.. but they were shelter cats so they were simply labeled 'domestic short hair'.

awww shelter kitties. You are such a good person for giving them a loving home.

Thanks again :)

I have also helped trap, spay/neuter, and release 8 feral cats in my neighborhood with the help of my neighbor and a volunteer woman from the homeless cat network. :catnerd:

snowflakefattynoflash.jpg

prego804.jpg

patchesnoflash.jpg

chattyshyla.jpg

do you think people would consider it tasteless or upsetting or whatever if we also started a thread on pictures of our loved pets of the past. I mean while they were still alive!! I dunno, i don't want to start one but i'd love to contribute to it and post some pics of my old, much missed mogs. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom