post your favorite hair metal song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Reg...Reg. :sigh: I don't even know how to respond to that.

:wink:

:lmao:

I'm giving this Red White and Crue hits CD a spin right now and... man, I'm realizing that I only like a handful of their stuff like Dr. Feelgood, Girls Girls Girls and Kickstart My Heart. But I couldn't even get thru Toast Of The Town, Too Fast For Love and Black Widow. Had to skip them cos it was :crack: :reject:

And going back to Def Leppard's Adrenalize, there may be a certain staleness to it but let's not forget the real gems of the album... White Lightning, an epic tribute to the late great Steve Clark and Tear It Down, a blistering Hysteria era number as album closer. :drool:

Lila64 said:

I'm not on myspace - would I still be able to see? Email is the same... madeleines mom at yahooooooooooooooooooooooo :wink:

So Reggie, did you prefer Daisy or Ambre? Or someone else? :hmm:

I would've been on Ambre in a hot minute...:drool:

Daisy = trashy and flashy...Ambre = the cat's meow...:love:

Zootlesque said:

:lmao:

I'm giving this Red White and Crue hits CD a spin right now and... man, I'm realizing that I only like a handful of their stuff like Dr. Feelgood, Girls Girls Girls and Kickstart My Heart. But I couldn't even get thru Toast Of The Town, Too Fast For Love and Black Widow. Had to skip them cos it was :crack: :reject:

Ah, but Zoots "Too Fast For Love" is actually where Glam/Hair Metal starts...it's raw, but it's some of the best Crue out there...:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom