Post your desktop here! (WARNING: Picture Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Post your desktops for everyone to see. This is my home desktop computer. As soon as I get my laptop I'll post that one.

attachment.php

Last edited:
:lol: love the editing on your aol list livluv :up:

mine is standard windoze dark blue. my escher background previously hogged too much memory.

bonomofo said:
how do you get a snapshot of your desktop?

'Print Scrn' button, then paste and save to Paint.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 115
Angela Harlem said:
i was/am still impressed by yours, as i am everyone's, mr mofo.

did you create it yourself?

I wish! I found it on Sigur Ros's official site, they have lots of cool fan submitted pictures and desktops. :up:

You've been asked a question in bang and clatter :wink:

that picture is either incredibly fuzzy (it shouldn't be :mad: ) or my computer is being stupid.

It's ok IWB. We can still see those incredible biceps :drool:
God that is a beautiful picture.
:faint:

U2K, you can do a print screen (Ctrl + Print Screen - the button above the numeric keypad on the right usually), then save the .jpeg or whatever to photobucket or whatever other photo host site you might use and link it from there.

Here's mine at work. I have something different going on at home.

Sorry it's so huge y'all. If I were at home I could fix it. :|

Attachments

• desktop61404.jpg
    desktop61404.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
^that's cool :up:

Angela Harlem said:
It's ok IWB. We can still see those incredible biceps :drool:
God that is a beautiful picture.
:faint:

it's focusing now...whereas it wasn't earlier. i don't think it was my eyes :eyebrow: i hate computers.

:drool: (not so:drool: when i minimize the window and it turns green and purple. did i mention i hate computers?)

my mom didn't like it on her computer.

how can you chose this over what i had?? suddenly i hate goldfish. :wink:
979830ae.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine again, so that all you non-premium types can see-ify it. I totally forgot that attached files were a 'premium-only' deal.

desktop.jpg

Last edited:
mofo: OK now the real great thing about that is, other than the brilliant artwork, is the two and a half words 'Manic Street Preac...' in the playlist. :up:

and IWB: I'd pick the goldfish. :|

yertle-the-turtle said:
mofo: OK now the real great thing about that is, other than the brilliant artwork, is the two and a half words 'Manic Street Preac...' in the playlist. :up:

and IWB: I'd pick the goldfish. :|

:up:

Check out the bottom of HeartlandGirl's too..... (doh, forgot she attached it with her premium powers!!!)

And I agree with the goldfish :wink:

u2popmofo said:
Check out the bottom of HeartlandGirl's too..... (doh, forgot she attached it with her premium powers!!!)

Sorry! If anyone can post mine in a way where non-premium interferencers can see it, that would be swell. :)

Back
Top Bottom