Post your CTL+V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
(Hitting CTL+V will paste whatever you currently have copied.)

I hate academics for academics sake lol

HOHOHOH.jpg

Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone

(What would the internet be without looking up Reginald Barclay appearances from Memory Alpha at 3am.)

Me: i want to make a cheat sheet but i don't even know what to put on there
Screen name of friend: :'(
Screen name of friend: This is purgatory

^my current away message

We have the most ridiculous professor ever. She didn't teach anything and we have a final anyways.

Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh (Mossadeq (help·info))(Persian: محمد مصدق‎‎ ​, also Mosaddegh or Mosaddeq) (19 May 1882 - 5 March 1967) was the democratically elected[1] prime minister of Iran from 1951 to 1953. He was twice appointed to office by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, and approved by the vote of parliament [2]. Mossadegh was a nationalist and passionately opposed foreign intervention in Iran. He was also the architect of the nationalization of the Iranian oil industry which was dominated and exploited by the British through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (today known as British Petroleum (BP)).

He was later removed from power by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, in a CIA orchestrated coup[3], supported and funded by the British and the U.S. governments. The coup was led by CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt, Jr.[4][5], the grandson of U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, and came to be known as Operation Ajax[4], by its secret CIA cryptonym and the "28 Mordad 1332" coup, by its Iranian date. [6][7]

Prescribed material:
André Chamson, L’Auberge de l’abîme (Paris, Grasset, 1933) ‘Cahiers rouges’ series
Marcel Pagnol, Jean de Florette, film by Claude Berri ; novel (Paris, Editions de Fallois : Fortunio. 1988).

That's not just Ann Arbor, Kat...

You could drive 100 yards down a road and not find your way back without calling your Dad.

Oh no he di'int!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom