Post your cavity count here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I be next with a count post? :drool:
Like, post the # of Sexually Transmitted Diseases you had.
Or the # of times you farted today.

Wait...

What about...

The # of times you bit your tongue today trying not to react to the stupidity found on certain Internet forums.
:hyper:

:happy:

*has an appointment with the dentist this Tuesday*

:wink:

Popmartijn said:
Can I be next with a count post? :drool:
Like, post the # of Sexually Transmitted Diseases you had.
Or the # of times you farted today.

Wait...

What about...

The # of times you bit your tongue today trying not to react to the stupidity found on certain Internet forums.
:hyper:

*has an appointment with the dentist this Tuesday*

My motto is: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"!!!

:hug:

:laugh:

Five. :sick: Got them when I was much younger. But then, I've always had problems with my teeth. My mouth is probably worse than a Brit's at the present. :happy:

bammo2 said:

oh well that makes it ok then :happy:

Don't worry, I'm just taking the piss. ;) I get along well with people from England, it's just good-natured jesting. Go on, call me a Boer, I won't mind!

Damn! I thought this thread was about body cavities.... :mad:

bammo2 said:
I'd rather not if that's ok

Good Lord, it was only a joke. :|

Anyway, I think mouth ulcers are worse than cavities. I get them every now and then if I drink too much orange juice, and they kill!

the rockin edge said:

you insulted me and my countrymen...

oh well
:sexywink:

It's hard for us to get over a war that happened over a hundred years ago. :wink: We're funny like that, heh. Some of us take it a little too far, though. :huh: There are members of my family who actually refuse to live in England, just because it's England. And I learnt at a very young age never to refer to my mother as "Mommy the Pommy."

GibsonGirl said:
It's hard for us to get over a war that happened over a hundred years ago. :wink: We're funny like that, heh. Some of us take it a little too far, though. :huh: There are members of my family who actually refuse to live in England, just because it's England. And I learnt at a very young age never to refer to my mother as "Mommy the Pommy."
:lol:

it's cool GibsonGirl :wink:

Back
Top Bottom