post the name and/or cover of an album you find terribly overrated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irishteen said:

By being of less greatness than their other albums, how else could it be their worst? and why because I think it is worse, I'm allowed an opinion amn't I?

No, teenagers are not allowed to have opinions......and if they do, they should keep those opinions to themselves.:wink: oh, and get off my lawn, you whippersnappers!! :grumpy:

Jack In The Box said:
haha!, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sigur Ros, Arcade Fire, Sufjan Stevens and Wilco

*sigh* this is interference

Neutral Milk Hotel sucks, plain and simple. I love the other 4 you mentioned though :sad:

I'm listening to Jeff Buckley's "Grace" right now as part of my "listen to all my CDs" project.

While "Hallelujah" is a truly brilliant interpretation and performance, the rest of it is just so damned overrated.

I know it's been brought up several times in this thread, but it struck me as worth repeating, since I had it playing.

razor.jpg

'America' is so overplayed I can't stand it anymore, and I switch my radio off when they play 'Can't Stop this Feeling I've Got' (absolute tripe if you ask me, although the djs of the radio I listen to think otherwise)

artic.jpg

"I. Bet. You. Look. Good. On. The. Dancefloor"
I don't fecking care. It's a pity everyone else thought it was genius.

64830247_ec7dd60b2d_o.jpg

snow-patrol-eyes-open.jpg

Both overrated. Eyes Open is very good, though.

B000929AU0.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I prefer the Youtube interepretations of 'Sugar We're Going Down' to the real one.

I like 'Eyes Open', and that's about it. I hate the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom