post the name and/or cover of an album you find horridly underrated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

That's what I was saying... But I think Lemon took me seriously...

What exactly did I agree to liking? :reject:

:shifty: To find the answer, click quote for that post, and it'll give you the link in the post box, then just copy and paste it into the address bar and the image should work. I don't know, sometimes forums just don't accept certain images. :huh: Personally, I think the blank post looks mysterious. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
375044.jpg

i can see that :)

LemonMelon said:

:shifty: To find the answer, click quote for that post, and it'll give you the link in the post box, then just copy and paste it into the address bar and the image should work. I don't know, sometimes forums just don't accept certain images. :huh: Personally, I think the blank post looks mysterious. :wink:

The hell?? When I put the link in a browser:

http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/375044.jpg

nothing comes up! :huh: :huh:

I broke the internets!:scream:

Is it Pete Yorn? Cus I can live with Pete Yorn... :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Bastard! :madwife:

Now for all I know I'm going down in history as the guy who agreed that The Bodyguard Soundtrack was underrated!! :drool:

It was Hanson's second album. :(

(Seriously, look back at my response to your agreement, Google it, and you'll find your answer :yes: )

LemonMelon said:

It was Hanson's second album. :(

(Seriously, look back at my response to your agreement, Google it, and you'll find your answer :yes: )

Well why the hell didn't I think of that???

Ah, here we go... FIONA APPLE???!!! :censored:

Man, now I kinda wish it was The Bodyguard Soundtrack... :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Well why the hell didn't I think of that???

Ah, here we go... FIONA APPLE???!!! :censored:

Man, now I kinda wish it was The Bodyguard Soundtrack... :wink:

:tsk: It could have been Kanye West. You lucked out.

OK yeah, to get back on topic:

275908.jpg

A great record that for some reason isn't considered as good as their others. :slant:

LemonMelon said:
OK yeah, to get back on topic:

275908.jpg

A great record that for some reason isn't considered as good as their others. :slant:

I think it's their best :up:

their first album has Caring is Creepy, New Slang, and not much else. The second album has a bunch of solid songs, but nothing too special.

Wincing... has standouts (Sleeping Lessons, Phantom Limb, and A Comet Appears) and solid tracks. It's the best of both worlds :up:

Nate Dogg... I 100% agree with you on Blue, it was and still is overshadowed by the self-titled.

My add is Smashing Pumpkins' 'Adore'

corianderstem said:

Did you read So You Wanna Be a Rock and Roll Star? It's by Semisonic's drummer, Jacob Schlichter (not sure about that spelling). If you didn't...don't. It had the potential to be a cool book, but he paints the most boring and whiny picture of himself.

I love Never You Mind :drool: There are some other pretty good songs on this album, too.

Yes, I read that and quite enjoyed it! I don't remember being annoyed with him; I do remember finding most of it really amusing.

Sister Hazel Live LIVE

I'm going to have to go with Sister Hazel's Live LIVE album. I wasn't even a Sister Hazel fan when I got this double disc live album, but I was converted very quickly. I still don't listen to their albums all that much, but this may be one of the best live albums of all time, and the production is AMAZING.

corianderstem said:
Yes, I read that and quite enjoyed it! I don't remember being annoyed with him; I do remember finding most of it really amusing.

I gave my copy to someone, so I can't reread it. I read it for a class in which we also read Dave Eggers's A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, so I guess it's possible my expectations were too high.

U2jer said:
Nate Dogg... I 100% agree with you on Blue, it was and still is overshadowed by the self-titled.

My add is Smashing Pumpkins' 'Adore'

Song for song, the 1st album might even be better, but I have many memories associated with this CD....a strange time in my life. My favorite 3EB album.

The ones I think are underrated have already been posted:
Us by Peter Gabriel and amongst fans I believe that ATYCLB is underrated

intedomine said:
Regarding Middle Of Nowhere, if that has Man From Milwaukee on it, the album is a fucking classic....

I know MFM was a b-side to MMM Bop, which in itself, was a decent song....

Where's The Love was a bit of fun....but I Will Come To You was shite

Was this the song that was a bonus track on the cassette version, because that's what I had when I was a kid and I loved that song...a lot.

Back
Top Bottom