Post some smells that you hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Fuck, I absolutley loathe the smell you get when you open up a bag of microwave popcorn. It's this acrid scent that goes right up your nose, eeeeugh

And no, "Topics started by Canadiens1160" is not a valid response :wink:

I also hate the smell of hockey gloves after just one game of hard use. They make your hands smell terrible :huh:

Coffee that burns when the pot gets low and it boils dry to the bottom :barf:

I don't like coffee anyway, but I have relatives who do this, and I hate it. Also there is a certain type of black gooey stuff that is used to put tiles onto floors that makes me sicker than any shit smell. When I was a kid and my dad was using it I went out and stood in the rain and cried because the house smelled so bad I couldn't stand it.

Coffee - I hate coffee, even drinks that "don't really taste like coffee". People always get me to try stuff like that, and if I can't tell by the smell that it indeed does contain some miniscule amount of coffee, I end up gagging.

Fresh peppers - not sure why, just can't stand the smell

Bananas - I kind of like bananas, but hate the smell. I think it's b/c my mom would always buy too many to eat in time and then store her rotten ones in the freezer until trash day. She insisted it didn't happen, but our ice cream ALWAYS acquired the taste of rotten banana!

Carpet cleaner spray (like Resolve) - b/c it always makes me think of kids or cats puking and me cleaning it up

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Bananas - I kind of like bananas, but hate the smell. I think it's b/c my mom would always buy too many to eat in time and then store her rotten ones in the freezer until trash day. She insisted it didn't happen, but our ice cream ALWAYS acquired the taste of rotten banana!

I used to work with someone who hated the sight and smell of bananas. It used to freak her out. :lol:

jet fuel
vomit
stinky frying fish
body odor
wet dog fur
stinky feet
cigars
cigarette smoke
burnt popcorn
poop
pee after eating lots of asparagus
tar
burning rubber
rotten eggs
dirty oily unwashed hair
manure
garbage

Worst smell:

Male Goats

I spent some time on a goat farm. Let's just say the male goat sexual odor is one of the most putrid things I've ever had to smell.

Dog vomit--especially when cleaning it up whilst hungover-OMG
Male cat pee--EEEYYEEWWWWW!!!!

Carek--i think you must be my long lost twin or somethin'...earlier this evening i was telling a friend of mine who ordered asparagus with her dinner, that tonight would be "stinking pee-pee night"....(that's what my dad always said when mom fixed it for dinner while i was a kid) It's totally true...

Last edited:
body odor
old milk
rotten eggs
feet
sweaty socks (believe me, I know. everytime my brother goes out for a long run, he makes a ten minute attempt in rubbing them in my face.. :| )
poop/fart
urine
new car smell(gives me a headache for some reason)
certain lotions

I'm getting sick just thinking about the smells... :barf:

-Scrambled eggs
-Burnt toast
-Burnt onion and "everything" bagels
-Waffles, french toast
-Maple syrup
-Miracle Whip
-People who "mask" their cigarette smoke with cheap perfume, especially vanilla scented perfume :yuck:

too much perfume/cologne
vomit
spray for waterproofing suede
cow manure, especially on a hot humid day
corned beef and cabbage
exhaust from trucks
bo
broccoli

Canadiens1160 said:
Fuck, I absolutley loathe the smell you get when you open up a bag of microwave popcorn. It's this acrid scent that goes right up your nose, eeeeugh

Amen..nothing starts an argument at home like the pop pop of that stench!

Back
Top Bottom