Post some smells that you hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Honor said:
The smell from that fake veggie-chicken stuff. What is that stuff made out of? Surely it can't really be goodfor you..

I hate cinnamon simply because I like it so much and I'm its bitch.

Some of those "CHUNKY" soups. Canned soups. My god those are horrible.

Anything that is dirty, or moldy, or scumy. And the smell of people who are sick, and breath on you. That's the smell that you KNOW you are going to become sick in a few days.

Drugs/ cigarett smoke

vomit; especially fresh from someone who's drunk off their ass

The smell of someone who is in a dangerous mental state, and is on the boarderline of threatening me or someone I care about. Or anyone at all, honestly.

Some men's restrooms.

ya dont like the smelll of anyone at all , honestly?

you crack me up !

:lmao:

take it from me ....if ya feel people are out to get ya....ya wanna be looking over your shoulder because borderline psychotics shower too.

Cigars or cigarettes, any kind :yuck:
Beer
Cat puke or poop
Dirty diapers
Rancid milk
Stale sweat / body odor
People who cover up their stale sweat and body odor with too much cheap cologne rather than taking a bath :barf:
The air of Phoenix, Arizona as of late (dust, smoke, pollution and total lack of rain for three months straight!) :scream:

* Sweated socks... I was friend of some guys of the college's soccer teams, their "lucky socks" took my nose to a whole new level of nausea..
* burnt hair
* cat's poop
* bus seats (those that you find in a greyhound) that smell always make me sick
* sweet perfumes... i don't use any perfume.
* Amonia

carrieluvv said:

crap- where the hell are you from ?

:lol: I'm from Newfoundland. The seal thing is an ancient tradition. I'm a bit of a wimp, I guess, as I've never tasted seal meat. I did eat octopus once in Germany, however...:scratch:

-- cat pus
-- dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) -- I had to use it on some of my horses (and dogs and cats, but not as much and it was weaker) for various things and if it got on your skin (invariably it did with a pissed off horse) you would taste and smell it for days. :yuck:

carrieluvv said:

ya dont like the smelll of anyone at all , honestly?

you crack me up !

:lmao:

take it from me ....if ya feel people are out to get ya....ya wanna be looking over your shoulder because borderline psychotics shower too.

Do you actually have a problem understanding me, or are you doing this on purpose? this isn't the first time you've "misunderstood" me.

For Honor said:

Do you actually have a problem understanding me, or are you doing this on purpose? this isn't the first time you've "misunderstood" me.

you typed it that way hon ; )

angelordevil said:

:lol: I'm from Newfoundland. The seal thing is an ancient tradition. I'm a bit of a wimp, I guess, as I've never tasted seal meat. I did eat octopus once in Germany, however...:scratch:

I was gonna guess that ! I swear

UberBeaver said:
No, Tim Curry smells ok. Tim Roth is a better actor, in my opinion. But he stinks. Like Curry. Adam.
LOL required Adam Curry reference noted and appreciated :wink:

the smell of the workers cutting down all the beautiful trees in my complex today, the view is so ugly now. Does anyone know why they do this? The tree's were so lush and green, now it sux.

DeadMansParty said:
the smell of the workers cutting down all the beautiful trees in my complex today, the view is so ugly now. Does anyone know why they do this? The tree's were so lush and green, now it sux.

so your complex can live !

seriously though............the root structure may become so enormous that it could damage the manmade stuff underground

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom