Post NOT for *BT..My Toll free #=1800 -NEWJEEP..for those interested.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:
Dont use Ford and blasphemy in the same sentence or I WILL KICK YOUR ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :

Do Jeeps come in V8's?

250Kw of pure sex on wheels? or an ex army vehicle....hmmmm!

Gee Diamond! the choice is just too hard!

:coocoo:

My Aussie in a word-
YES.
I sold one today.
A Jeep Grand Cheorokee Overland.:)
The lovely woman begged me to take her weak kneed Ford Exploder off her hands and shoot it like you would a used up old horse:)
I obiedently compliedShe gave me a kiss as I handed her her keys to her real SUV.
db9:dance: ::cool:

Our jeep is a V8

audi_logo_header.gif

zooropamanda said:
The JEEP is for posers
Real people drive Suzukis

ZooMe<--- Lurves her speedy suzuki
Oh for cat's sakes:laugh:
Manda-
You are allowed to have theses feelings:)
Amanda you are wonderful:cool:
db9:dance: :banghead: :cool:

I agree with zoolandamanda that Suzuki's are better than Jeeps.

What is a Wrangler? Something from a car wreck?

Feel like a real man. Drive a Ford.

I will never be swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed!!!!!!!

Hows about a Maloo?

maloo.jpg

The only Holden I would drive is a ute. I must be a bloke cos REAL MEN DRIVE UTES!!!!!!!

Here, for all you yank sweeties, is areal UTE!

02_ute_imgGal_06.jpg

I am a rev head.

I love it.

Lordy me that XR is beautiful. Reckon I could sell the V8 Mand and fit a baby capsule in one of those babies?

Anyone want to buy an XR8 off me?

hahah mand. I have actually never been....that sounds like a nice summer excursion once the bun is born!

Did I tell you the time we went to Canberra? (I am sounding like Bonochickie lately!!)
One longweekend we went down to score some illegal fireworks (that is another story on its own...Canberrans are ODD people!) and on the way through roundabout number 349 trying to find the main part of town, we pulled up on this shoulder to work out where the hell we were. We also had plans to fit in the Monet exhibition you see, but we had inadvertantly pulled up alongside the V8 Supercar race!!! I was jumping around like an idiot saying lets go! The sound was musical, it was just beautiful. All those beautiful babies red lining it.....heaven. Point is, I almost gave up seeing Monet for a bunch of V8's.

So close to doing it.

So close.

:slant:

I d9 wanted people to call him

I have never had a Ford...who knows why.

I've had both GM and Chrysler, but never Ford. However, I now have a European car. :macdevil:

Never had a Ford either...my family has always been Pontiac/Chevy/Dodge. Though I heard that my mom bought a 2001 Mustang convertible...she's not sure she likes it more than her Pontiac though...she might be getting rid of it. *hopes not because I want to buy her Pontiac from her*

Cars are cool

One of my favorite cars was a Pontiac Sunbird I had a few years ago. It was a black turbo hatchback. That thing was fast.

z edge said:

:bono: chickie is that a cow on the hood of your little Beretta???:scratch:

*lol*!!! That's Mooey, our wooden cow that my dad made...it's actually leaning against the fence. :D

Bonochick said:

*lol*!!! That's Mooey, our wooden cow that my dad made...it's actually leaning against the fence. :D

Mooey? Don't you mean Johnny Swallow:angry:

HOO HAA

late
peace
out

__

:angry:

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom