Post Count Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey that shannon, don't tell anyone i'm really schmeg!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I've been here for 4 years and have less than 7,000 posts, my soul is a black void :sad:.
I started this username so it would look like I posted less. If your soul is a black void, what is mine???

okay i won't, schmeg!

you should be ashamed with yourself. how can you even look at yourself in the mirror knowing that there are ranks out there that you have yet to attain?!?!?! If I were you I would start a regimen of posting crap at least 8 hours a day in Out of Control!

good because i wouldn't want to confuse anyone by having more than one username!

:yawn: I did that already. It's time for something new.

Chizip said:
did anybody notice there is a new post count status??

at 30k we are now labelled as blue crack suppliers!!

just when i thought my life no longer had meaning, i have a new life goal :drool: :drool:

People, people...it's not the quantity of the Blue Crack that's important...it's the quality. :tsk:

and, no, I don't have count size issues at all, ok?

ILuvLarryMullen said:
non-sensical rantings in fym then, perhaps? :sexywink:
:hmm: I haven't done that yet. It's a possibility! Give me a topic to get really fired up about and some editorials from on-line magazines to back up my issues!

a_star said:

:hmm: I haven't done that yet. It's a possibility! Give me a topic to get really fired up about and some editorials from on-line magazines to back up my issues!

well you could always just post every article about murder/child abuse/etc that you can find on the internet and then add the :sad: smilie OR about how the liberals are trying to force you to get gay married.

i like your name and location combination btw!

a_star said:
Actually, stop talking to me, That Shannon...pretty soon I might have to get excited about being an Acrobat or something. :mad:

I will make you a thread in IO to CeLeBrAtE!!!!111!!1one

ILuvLarryMullen said:

well you could always just post every article about murder/child abuse/etc that you can find on the internet and then add the :sad: smilie OR about how the liberals are trying to force you to get gay married.

:drool: outrage :drool:

Now I have to go to bed:angry:
Why do I have to be so young??

:madwife:

Wait, who's the BC supplier?

Is there any chance I could change my name to tpsreports2424? I'll run that by tomorrow...

:wink:

killmenow.gif

Some people just can't leave well enough alone and have to complain

Sure there are chat threads, and if they weren't allowed they'd be locked but they are allowed, but some people are so bothered by their existance that they must continuously complain about them

Back
Top Bottom