Post All Oscar Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only movie I've seen out of the five nominated for Best Picture is The Two Towers. :reject:

If U2 weren't up for an award, I probably wouldn't even be watching this year's ceremony.

I'm glad they are not doing the whole stupid red carpet thing this year. I for one don't give a crap what everyone is wearing, and I loathe Joan and Melissa Rivers. They could skip it every year as far as I'm concerned.

I've only seen Chicago, but I don't want it to win. It's snagged enough awards as it is! Give the other movies/actors a chance! The Academy Awards are kind of like the Grammy's with the whole winner takes all kind of deal (i.e. Norah Jones..).

Oscars haven't started over here yet... but I just have to say...

I HATE CHICAGO! :angry: I did not enjoy it.

Gangs was good.
The Hours was fab!!
The rest haven't seen! :D

I HATE RENEE! :angry: I hope she doesn't win!
I hope NICOLE WINS!!! :D If not her then Salma! She was amazing in Frida!

Salma really needs to chill. :rolleyes:

I think so far Steve Martin has been as funny as the situation allows. The "straight/gay" thing was hilarious. :lol:

I hope next year the stars take the same approach to 'toning down". Most all of them look really good. :up:

Ok, now I'm getting tired and I want Best Song to come up already, lol.

Excellent! Chris Cooper won for Adaptation...he was stellar in that role. I'm at work so I have to rely on Eonline for my Oscar updates :mad:

Cool. I have just been checking out the winners on E!online...they have a similar format...

i think if more women were like Cathrine Zeta Jones having that class and lovng their husbands, there would b a lot less angry men in the world:)

Miachel Moore just got booed off the stage..:down:
What a bafoon:down:

thank
u Dimod.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes, but do you know his name?!

*must rent this film*

There's lots of booty rockin' in that movie...I'm sure you'll enjoy that with him in it. ;)

Iris-
Michael Moore's rant will be remembered as one of all time Oscar Blunders.
Remember this prediction:)

Diamond

Back
Top Bottom