Post a picture of your latest purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
startrek3filmtrilogydvdbox.jpg

DV7f2a9c7EzE9e_l.jpg

P10747863.jpg

dawn-of-the-dead.jpg

predator_se.jpg

And for Dwight Howard:

superman-symbol-t-shirt-769415.jpg

It's fantastic! :drool: My parents have always had this at home, but they always have flavours I don't like. Today I was in the mood for something cold and refreshing, and that sounded perfect. I bought 2 six packs, and I'm glad I like it so much! :D

Mr. Baw, don't you know about the wonders of print screen? :p

My latest purchase:

51R49P77EDL._SS500_.jpg

I actually had to go out and get these in the middle of doing my laundry late last night, because both boxes that I thought I had had disappeared (probably at the hands of my sister :tsk: )

My latest purchase:

51R49P77EDL._SS500_.jpg

I actually had to go out and get these in the middle of doing my laundry late last night, because both boxes that I thought I had had disappeared (probably at the hands of my sister :tsk: )

Hey. I'm not the only one doing laundry today. Just got back from the grocery store:

MMfabricsoft.jpg

I have to use the hypoallergenic softener and soap. This stuff is WAY too expensive but smells GREAT!

Mark

Mr Baw, don't you live in Orange County? California is such a small place in my mind. You all live on the same street, you know.

I bought milk today. I'd post a picture, but I think you've all seen it before.

I just pre-ordered this on Amazon.

Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music Director's Cut (40th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition and BD-Live with Amazon Exclusive Bonus Content) [Blu-ray]

51QE-CGJqML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

WoodstockBeauty_BD_lg.jpg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom