Post a picture of your latest purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
l49924495506_3746.jpg

It comes with a free subscription to Rolling Stone too :wink:

You see? There's always a catch!

I love the car, neutral! :love:

I had a gift card that I needed to use up, so I bought a t-shirt (mine is a darker brown, but in that style) and a tank top:

shirt.jpg

tank.jpg

I also got some tomatoes for my dinner tonight, some gas, and a few other little things.

:love: went to Sur La Table today. I just wanted to check out if they had something and wasn't planning on buying anything. The second I walked in I was attacked by the sales team that told me all clearance was an ADDITIONAL 75% off the already reduced price. :faint: I love anything Fall and I've had my eye on the pumpkin pan but I have so many that I've just neved been able to justify the purchase. But $1.34 down from $30 did it for me! Also, I would have killed for more of the silicone pans but I'm just happy they had one of each, a demisphere and a pyramid. They were $1.89 each. My total with tax was $5.53! :hyper: That was a super exciting purchase for this pastry chef :nerd: I'm thrilled to have my own silicone molds to use at home now!
IMG_2687.jpg

Then I went to Borders....:drool: This magazine was well over twice the price than my 3 pans at Sur La Table.
IMG_2689.jpg

1221168.jpg

0242917.jpg

0214044.jpg

+ some food shopping.

We were going to get a really dinky table and chairs but figured we wouldn't really get that much use out of it.

p-50136-45557-amitriptyline.jpg

NOT for me

:ohmy: Who did you buy those for? That's quite a heavy antidepressant!

I remember those from last year's lab assignment, we had to check how much 'pollution' was in the drugs you can buy on the internet. Amytriptiline was one of the 'pollutions' in our Imipramine tablets. :D

I didn't get them online, just had to find a random pic. Did you happen to test any fish tablets like Fish-mox or Fish-zol?

They are for her

V
V
V
V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom