Post a picture of your latest purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought replacement treats for this:
3270103r.jpg

Everlasting Treat Ball - Keeps Cesar entertained for hooours :love:

Is that like one of those "Kong" treat toys?

Treat balls are WAAAAY better than Kongs. My dogs will devour the Kong in seconds but the treat ball lasts a good half hour, plus they are never sure if they got it all so they just keep trying.
Yes! Cesar isn't that interested in his Kong, but the Treat Ball keeps him fixated long after the treat is gone. The little bugger has figured out how to get the treat out, it just takes him a while. He'll actually whine while he gnaws at it, because he so desperately wants it out :lol:

The ball itself is also very durable. If my 90lbs pit bull puppy can't destroy it, I'm pretty sure no one can.

Yes! Cesar isn't that interested in his Kong, but the Treat Ball keeps him fixated long after the treat is gone. The little bugger has figured out how to get the treat out, it just takes him a while. He'll actually whine while he gnaws at it, because he so desperately wants it out :lol:

The ball itself is also very durable. If my 90lbs pit bull puppy can't destroy it, I'm pretty sure no one can.

We might need some video of this in the dog thread :)

This is my favorite one so far (but we don't have one). It's hard to explain, but instead of just a hole, the inside of the hole is walled, sort of like if you cut the top of a plastic soda bottle and turned it inside out, makes it much much harder to get the food! Phil's parent's have this one for their dog and Nikon will spend days working on it. After a while he stands there whining at it. He likes the craters in it, makes it easier for him to pick it up in his teeth and carry it somewhere else (dogs and their contextualization....they think if they put it on the other side of the room, the treats will magically come out, because the other side of the room is a different place and the ball must work differently). However I would question the durability of this ball.

DOM22102.jpg

For the princess :cute:

cute new clothes
IMG_6021.jpg

new ride
IMG_6023.jpg

uni-sex high chair so she can share with her brother
IMG_6028.jpg

For the house

plants, pavers and solar lights
IMG_6022.jpg

shelves for the laundry room :boring:
IMG_6024.jpg

flowers :heart:
IMG_6025.jpg

this one needs some TLC
IMG_6026.jpg

new patio set :drool:
IMG_6027.jpg

Sicy - be sure to have BAW & Mr. B pay for that ticket... they've apparently hit the lottery. :lmao: :hug:

That is a seriously sweet patio set, BTW. :heart:

Sicy - be sure to have BAW & Mr. B pay for that ticket... they've apparently hit the lottery. :lmao: :hug:

That is a seriously sweet patio set, BTW. :heart:

I wish! We're very good bargain hunters! It took us months to find that set at a price we were willing to pay.

Our kids are older now but we used to go to the toy store and buy all this stuff, and they'd be more interested in playing with the wrapping than the actual toy.

Simple is better, yes. :up:

I wish! We're very good bargain hunters! It took us months to find that set at a price we were willing to pay.
I do the same thing, truth be told. For example, the 4Runner I just bought? I've been shopping trades for about 2 yrs. :ohmy: It drives Kelly insane that I keep looking & looking at stuff, but he has to admit that when I do finally buy whatever it is I've been looking for, it is exactly what I wanted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom