Post a picture of your desk/work space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*looks for self on Char's board ;)

Here's my home desk, obviously:

34279%3C5523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D323282%3A%3A49545nu0mrj

me too, it looks so comfortable.
april your flat is so tidy. :ohmy:

Hi Chrissi! :wave: ...and Tim! :wave:

Found pics of my desk...

FH000005a.jpg

FH000012a.jpg

:)

My Dad's desk in my old bedroom that I occupy when I come home...

mydesk.jpg

This is a bit out of date. Installing my Dad's camera on my pc always screws up the other devices I use back in Loughborough so this will do for now :)

Alan

cool thread - i only just spotted it now

below is my home desk - i was gonna put my work desk in but then i looked at it again and realised its far far far too depressing!

home sweet home...

100_0655.jpg

its a bit chaotic, but then again so am i!

23596PICT0009.jpg

very uninspiring corner of my room but it's literally my work space hence project board to the left with my scribblings.

hiding around the corner of the monitor is bono's Macphisto speech from Glasgow August 7th 93, which i lifted from the stage on the 8th. it's been sat there for ages now waiting to be hung up on the wall. one of my most treasured U2 items just asking to have Coke or something spilt on it!

digsy said:
cool thread - i only just spotted it now

below is my home desk - i was gonna put my work desk in but then i looked at it again and realised its far far far too depressing!

home sweet home...

100_0655.jpg

its a bit chaotic, but then again so am i!

I LOVE your Achtung Baby poster! Where did you get it? :drool:

Nice Nightmare Before Christmas figures, too. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I LOVE your Achtung Baby poster! Where did you get it? :drool:

Nice Nightmare Before Christmas figures, too. :yes:

got it years and years ago - think it was a present but i can't remember for certain. you should be able to get it from decent record stores or poster companies i think though, sure i've seen them a few times.

one thing i kick myself for... i was in a furniture type shop back in cape town when i lived there - not like a furniture department store but all hand made stuff - and this guy had an Achtung Baby coffee table! it was soo cool - rectangular table and all he'd really done was attach the poster to it and emboss over it but it was soooo cool, went right round the edges and was just awesome!
sadly i didnt have the money to buy it *kick self hard* and i was leaving the country to come to the UK a few months later and didnt want to add it to my already escalating shipping costs. but i got the name and number of the guy who made them just in case.
When i went back to Cape Town about a year later for a holiday i was certain i was going to buy one but shop wasnt there anymore and when i tried to call the guy who made them his number had obviously changed.
i was absollutely gutted - was without a doubt the coolest thing i have ever seen!
might attempt to make one myself
can you imagine an Achtung Baby coffee table :drool:

oh and the tim burton charactes rock thanks! theres a "toy" store near work taht sell all sorts like that - plan on getting the complete Pulp Fiction toy figurine set next (even has the gimp!) :lol:

Finally getting around to this

342%3A96%3A323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D488%3D537%3DXROQDF%3E232376%3A3449%3A6ot1lsi

You can see Col's picture, a few of my drawings, and the great popsicle lamp here. Behold. Also picture of my and my sis.

Back
Top Bottom