Post A Picture of Your Car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obviously this photo is not mine, but this is the model:

volvo_xc70.jpg

Volvo XC70 (2001, I think?)

phillyfan26 said:
Obviously this photo is not mine, but this is the model:

volvo_xc70.jpg

Volvo XC70 (2001, I think?)

u and deep sport sorta the same ride, altho his is sexydiamondwhite.

his is the newer version.

go figure.

:wink:

<>

Diemen said:

I really like the current TL. A nice step up from a Civic, too!

Yeah, it's a Type-S, which is a little nicer than the regular one, and I really like the way it feels. :)

Pontiac_Grand%20Am-2.jpg

96 Grand Am. For true authenticity both corners of the front bumper should have big scratches and random parts of the interior should be falling apart. My car is an unreliable piece of crap and i hate it :mad:
As soon as I get my tax return I am going to buy myself a lightly used Corolla.

I posted a pic of my current car, but this is my car history.

I bought this 1983 Grand Prix from my parents when I turned 16:

Pontiac.jpg

T-tops!!! :D

Later that year, my sister bought a new car and needed to sell her 1989 Beretta, so I sold my Grand Prix and bought her car, which I named Gretta:

Gretta.jpg

My dad still drives Gretta, but I think she is on her way out, unfortunately. He's put tons of work into her, but it's just never enough. Poor girl's not very reliable anymore.

About 7 years later, I bought my mom's 1998 Grand Prix from her. She was a beauty. :love:

100_0771.jpg

Unfortunately...I got creamed right in the driver's side door by a van, and she ended up looking like this:

Wreck.jpg

WreckDoor.jpg

Those pics still make me sad. :sad: After that wreck, I bought my dad's 2001 Grand Prix from him, and that's what I currently drive.

My parents bought a Grand Prix last year, that is my favorite kind of car. Seeing as how I've bought their last two from them, I tease them to take good car of it, since maybe it will be mine someday. :wink:

6173066_ae5b2e374a_m.jpg

My first car was like this -a red 1968 Volswagen Square Back, popular in So Calif where I grew up as they were considered beach cruisers.

You guys know the fellow who sold it to me, he goes by the name of Mr Deep.

The car came with no warranty.

<>

bonocomet said:
Bought it waaaay back when it was still a pretty new car, and drove it for around 15 years. Now it's mostly garaged. Don't have a pic of my car I drive now, I'll have to get one.

mybaby.jpg

NICE! what is that about a 68?

Mrs. Garrison said:

hang onto that it could be worth some real money, not that you'd ever want to sell it. Ive seen pristine examples on barrett jackson going for obscene amounts.

I've had so many people over the years offer to "take it off my hands". :wink: It's a basic stock model so not worth as much as the Super Sports, at the time I could have bought a SS for about $500 more but back then that was out of my price range LOL. Mine is currently in need of some body work and a paint job, I have no clue what they go for these days though :hmm:

Don't give up the car, comet, give it the TLC it needs some day in the body work and new paint job and it'll be cherry. Then you can proudly drive it or sell it for a real nice profit:wink:

My 1st car was a 68 Mustang yellow with black racing stripes, big tires, an 8 track but the heater didn't work. That was a great, fun car. When I got married I gave it to my sister with a $5 bill to fill the gas tank (can you imagine, not with $5 you can get just over a gallon of gas!) and watched as she backed it into a pole and dented the hell out of the back bumper! I loved that car. Then I had a couple Toyotas (truck, Corona, Corolla, Camry), an Isuzu Rodeo and my beloved '01 Ford Escape.

Back
Top Bottom