Post a picture of....an IKEA product!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
The product may be one your own, a picture from your house, or one found on the internet.

I'd like to introduce you to VINBÄR, who currently lives in Montpellier, France.
VINBÄR enjoys long walks in the park, runs on the beach, raspberry vinegrette, and having its salad tossed.

50640_PE147261_S3.jpg

VINBÄR
€ 5,95

Malm rocks my world :drool: :drool:

I had a quick fling with Jerker, with his smooth woody surface we got along so well :drool:

IKEA_JERKER.gif

Dont ever buy this coffee table.

27111_PE109793_S4.jpg

It is the lamest made table ever and wobbles back and forth at the slightest touch. :mad:

Canadiens1160 said:
Malm rocks my world :drool: :drool:

I had a quick fling with Jerker, with his smooth woody surface we got along so well :drool:

IKEA_JERKER.gif

Never knew they used the Swedish names all over the world.

And maybe it wasn't such a bright idea calling it Jerker in Canada.

But Jerker is actually a boys name in Sweden

Haha, I was at IKEA today. Bought a pillow and a trash can.

In my bedroom, I can count 3 things.

nbcrusader said:
A local radio station played a game a few months back.

IKEA product or hockey player?

It was not as easy as it sounds.

:lmao: That is so funny! I would have loved to hear that. One time my sister, my aunt and I almost got kicked out of Ikea because we were hysterically laughing so hard at the names of stuff and of some of the kitchen area gadgets. We almost pissed ourselves we were laughing too hard. Some of their stuff is ok, but some of it is too freaking bizarre!

love_u2_adam said:
ikea_bathroom.jpg
:drool:

its soo cool, its like this plant looking thing!!!

:lol: Love_u2_adam! You are so funny!! Thats for a kids room!!! I nearly bought it for my daughter who's 6 but she thought it was'nt "very cool"!!!

I would post some pics of my stuff but i can't be bothered , but i bought containers,ice cube trays with funky designs,ummm.......office organising stuff...ummm.....spice rack and that funky track thing that you hang of the kitchen wall thingy.......a lamp....tea lights!!!(they were on special $5.00 for 100).

Anyways i like IKEA but i heard putting their furniture together is a bit of a pain-in-the-arse!!! So i'm a bit reluctant in purchasing anything big.

Back
Top Bottom