Post a pic of your next birthday wish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

Now I know...uhhh...oh, I forgot...

This getting old is getting old....:sad:

I feel your pain, Mr. BAW. I leave voice mail for myself, e-mail myself at home from work (and vice versa), and leave things sitting around to remind me to do things.

My theory is that your brain only has so much space; and in order to keep cramming more stuff in, you have to keep flushing stuff out.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! :huh:

Come on...you know you want one of these.
1997.ford.aerostar.3666-396x249.jpg

Behold, the Ford Aerostar.

Well I WAS going to post a picture of this in here the other day:

21491-9_400.jpg

But I couldn't wait until September, so I bought it for myself yesterday

So now I want these :drool:

qleap-2.jpg

Last edited:
I really only bought Get Smart for myself because the Time Life deal ends I think next month or August, and if I didnt' buy it now, then when it hits stores they were going to be sold in individual sets per season and my mom would've spent twice as much on it and I wouldn't have got the pretty box :lol:

bono_212 said:
I really only bought Get Smart for myself because the Time Life deal ends I think next month or August, and if I didnt' buy it now, then when it hits stores they were going to be sold in individual sets per season and my mom would've spent twice as much on it and I wouldn't have got the pretty box :lol:

Definitely need the pretty boxes! :lol:

Lancemc said:
iphone_2.jpg

Portable Safari...

iMail...

widescreen video...

:combust:

:combust: indeed.

I don't know when these will be available in Canada but hot damn they look awesome! If I wasn't sold on them already, the commercial they're playing right now would have convinced me. :drool:

kitchen1-FBM.jpg

bathtub.jpg

By my next birthday, I want to be living in an apartment with a better kitchen and bathroom. My landlords don't take care of my place at all and blame me when there are problems with the ancient appliances and plumbing. To be able to finally leave my poor grad student days behind me (they're not so chic when you're not a grad student anymore), I have to land a full-time college teaching job, which is easier said than done with the job market the way it is these days.

I miss having a bathtub :(

Lila, it's only $10 to preview it for 30 days, then five easy payments of $39.99 every three weeks :wink:

It came yesterday :hyper: and I spent all evening yesterday watching the first season and I'm only three discs in :drool:

Ok sorry for derailing the thread, back on topix people

Back
Top Bottom