Post a pic of your next birthday wish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
compass_pocket.jpg

nothing more than some direction.

edgegibson1410nygt2.jpg

:wink: the guitar, not The Edge.... altho it would be nice if he'd give me a guitar lesson for my birthday :hmm:
ok this guitar works for me aswell :drool:
edgefenderstratocastersrs9.jpg

and my birthday is in august people, so start saving! :yes:

I already have plans to spend it at one of my favorite places for part of the day, but I would also like

someplace like this

hawaii-dinner-cruise.jpg

with

061229_CliveOwen_vl.widec.jpg

or

031228depp.jpg

or

george-clooney02.jpg

I would also like this or any larger amount

money.jpg

Something like this would be nice too

august20057stone26.jpg

Or something like this

Philips_50__Plasma_Flat_Hd_TV_Pixel_Plus.jpg

Here
Minocqua_10-9-05-360.jpg

With Him:
tomgeraty.jpg

Drinks at Whitmans ... dinner at the Hideaway ... karaoke ... swimming ... more drinks at Whitmans ... lots of laughter ... lost of smiles ...

FitzChivalry said:

Well, that all very nice and swell for BAW, but this is MY birthday wish . . . . so unless you're planning on buying one for me as well, I'm keeping it as my wish! :madspit:

:lol:

:wink:
All righty, then for my birthday wish, I'm hoping you attend my Margarita Night festival that's posted in the Gatherings thread...if you don't, I'll be disappointed...

:up:

Mr. BAW said:
All righty, then for my birthday wish, I'm hoping you attend my Margarita Night festival that's posted in the Gatherings thread...if you don't, I'll be disappointed...

:up:

mmmm, margaritas. i was actually thinking of making midori margaritas tonight. :drool:

:up: i'll have to check my schedule for sure, but if i'm free that evening then i will make my way over.

untitled-1.jpg

A month in Hawaii................One week on Kauai, a week on Oahu, a week on Maui and a week on the Big Island :up:

BTW :love: your signature, Redrocks ~ Bono with Queen Rania.....That is the Vanity Fair cover I chose.

Back
Top Bottom