Post a pic of what you look like right now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Those who have a digital camera or a webcam, take a pic of yourself and post it here.

No make-up or brushes are allowed! Just show us what you look like right now.

(Can you tell I'm compeltely bored and want to waste my camera batteries?)

DSC01181.jpg

After having a look at pictures like this one, you realize how make-up can work wonders!

Don't know how I can put pictures in here. The only thing I know is how to link one. I could only find one pic of me on the internet...

pascal1.jpg
(2000)

It's not my best...:scream:

bammo2 said:
and I only had 1 vodka....it takes a bit more than that to get me tiddly

I wish it didn't. It'd be a damn sight cheaper of an evening in town.....:grumpy:

You are better than me in that aspect, I get drunk with a fruit ponch :lol: :drunk:

BTW you all look great :flirt:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

What would a girl do without it?
well I have never worn make-up, not sure why. The nice stuff is expensive I notice now that I am starting to think I might like/need to use it. My skin has aged so quickly in the last 2 years:sad: :sad:
So believe me, ya don't want a close-up. I do have a recent one that's not to bad ( taken from a fair distance back) I haven't scanned it yet. I can see me getting all happy when my hub turns 50 and posting it then. We are both in it. I wanted to post the one of me and him where I photo-shopped Macphisto's head onto him, it always makes me :laugh: but I can't find it.

Y'all look great:up: I like seein' your pics:up: :wave: to Mr and Mrs Megganie...you're glowing.

Back
Top Bottom