Post a pic of what you look like right now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:
Indeed. LL&BM, will you marry me? :combust: :faint:

Sorry boys, I believe I'm spoken for:

me3.JPG

NaplesPier.JPG

But here's what I usually look like at home on the computer (froofy hair, no makeup, ratty tank top, and my kitty):
kittyandlies.JPG

(besides DaveC, I thought you HAVE a steady gf?)

hmmm, i have no idea why i'm doing this...?

this is me just back from the pub (whats with the hair)

it was tempting to give myself a bit of a photoshop job quick...!

me2.jpg

digsy said:

me2.jpg

You are the spitting image of an Argentinian entertainment journalist who hosts a gossip show. :shifty: :D

is that a good thing?

i wish i was an entertainment journalist who hosted a show though...
i work in film - is that close enough?:|

digsy said:
is that a good thing?

i wish i was an entertainment journalist who hosted a show though...
i work in film - is that close enough?:|

Ah yeah, I suppose it is. She's not that bad, although sometimes she can be a little bit of a bitch. :|

So you work in film? What do you exactly do? :)

yeah well, i think we can all be a bit of a bitch sometimes :evil:

i work in post-production. its all behind the scenes and sometimes not all that exciting.
difficult to explain if you don't know a lot about how it works (my own mother doesnt know what i do!) but i look after all the data that comes in like the vfx and stuff. it comes in in thousands of different pieces, gets put all together and matched up and then someone way more important and talented than me makes the ugliest piece of film ever committed to celluloid look like a work of art!
when its done i render it out and send the finished project back to the production client again.
its cool, we get famous people - directors, actors - in a lot of the time. i got to eat pizza with kevin spacey the other day!
i'm currently trying to get our department to bring in a U2 video - no luck so far!

not all fun and games though - the hours and pay can be beyond crap, but hey, I get my name in movies! :D

digsy said:

me2.jpg

great smile !

Mike

Caroni said:

OMG OMG OMGF you are a fan of Animé (Ranma 1/2 poster) I´m a realy big fan of animé too :)

this is out of thread but coudln´t wait to rply this :)

another Interferencer who like anime :drool:

:up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Sorry boys, I believe I'm spoken for:

me3.JPG

NaplesPier.JPG

But here's what I usually look like at home on the computer (froofy hair, no makeup, ratty tank top, and my kitty):
kittyandlies.JPG

(besides DaveC, I thought you HAVE a steady gf?)

:(

No, I don't have a girlfriend.

So, bammo...how you doin'? :sexywink:

oh and for the last time, i cannot grow a full beard dammit. i am not trying to grow a goatee, i just hate shaving everyday.

digsy said:
yeah well, i think we can all be a bit of a bitch sometimes :evil:

i work in post-production. its all behind the scenes and sometimes not all that exciting.
difficult to explain if you don't know a lot about how it works (my own mother doesnt know what i do!) but i look after all the data that comes in like the vfx and stuff. it comes in in thousands of different pieces, gets put all together and matched up and then someone way more important and talented than me makes the ugliest piece of film ever committed to celluloid look like a work of art!
when its done i render it out and send the finished project back to the production client again.
its cool, we get famous people - directors, actors - in a lot of the time. i got to eat pizza with kevin spacey the other day!
i'm currently trying to get our department to bring in a U2 video - no luck so far!

not all fun and games though - the hours and pay can be beyond crap, but hey, I get my name in movies! :D

Your job sounds pretty interesting! If I worked in films, it'd definately be behind the cameras.

000_1247.jpg

I'm in the front, I look pretty angry there, but I just look like that alot!! Oh well, I'm a nice guy. That's me helping remodel our house BTW :)

Last edited:
mikeuk said:
you are welcome - new member ?

Mike

not really
coulpe of months, but i just got a new sig so the posts have dropped waaaaaay back down

Back
Top Bottom