Post a pic of what you look like right now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:

I think somebody has been watching The MAsk too many times ;)

so that's where i heard it...!!! thanx :)
niamh, i saw on another thread that you like Therapy? :up: :hug:

Last edited:
Here's me in my under-roos (as usual) trying to get my fix of the blue crack!! :crazy:

I hope The Edge doesn't find out!
:lmao:

Attachments

• mr_bean.gif
    mr_bean.gif
    65.3 KB · Views: 91
No can do.. I look like complete hell right now :wink:

um whitehead.. perhaps that's not toooooooo appropriate.. :eyebrow: :crack:

This would be my best side.

tat1002.jpg

Notice, no makeup!

And you have no idea how difficult it was to take this pic.

Last edited:
You totally DONT want to see what I look like right now, its 9am and I have just finished mopping the floors and I look like crap and besides I have no way to take a pic anyway, so here is a pic of me from about two months ago....best I can do:wink:

party3.jpg

Jaysus Headache you look like SHIT!

:wink:

how about I tell you what I look like instead.

Wet hair, matted to my head with some curls forming, no make-up, a tee-shirt and glasses!

Oh yes all you supermodels and playmates look out, my looks are killer right now! :wink:

meegannie said:
I look like I'm eight years old in the first picture :crazy:
33%3B954%3A%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3DXROQDF%3E2323643725556ot1lsi

33%3B954%3A%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3DXROQDF%3E2323643725558ot1lsi

i think you've got an identical twin running around amherst, MA. seriously, there was someone who looks exactly like you on the bus today, she gave me the world's most evil look when i sneezed, which is why i remember.

IWasBored said:

i think you've got an identical twin running around amherst, MA. seriously, there was someone who looks exactly like you on the bus today, she gave me the world's most evil look when i sneezed, which is why i remember.

hey, completely irrelevant, but i was just in amherst yesterday

Justified said:
April, you and I sound like Ms. America right now. :up:

Then I must be Ms. Universe!! :crack: :crazy:

No make-up, wild hair my ponytail can barely contain, comfy clothes....no cameras allowed please! :no:

Most recent pic I have of myself (took it myself too!):

me.JPG

I don't have a digital camera (yet) but right now I'm wearing a T and some PJ pants, just washed my face (always the first thing I do after 12 hrs of school and work) and this is where I'm at:
room.JPG

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

Then I must be Ms. Universe!! :crack: :crazy:

No make-up, wild hair my ponytail can barely contain, comfy clothes....no cameras allowed please! :no:

ah great the beauty queens are all represented. LivLove great pic!

Back
Top Bottom