Possible the funniest site I haver seen- warning mullets feature heavily!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

I was looking this morning at the triple J site (australian radio station) and the breakfast DJ's- Adam and Wil had a few links on their page and one was to this site- mullets galore, I swear that as I was looking in the classifications sections I was laughing out loud so hard that my sides were hurting, I especially liked this one-

56: Loch Ness Mullet: in these rare photos we see that the loch ness mullet has emerged from his home in the porta-potties in order to catch his meals. this endangered species' diet consists of trout anus, turtle testes and totino's pizza (2 for $4.00!).

once it has caught enough food for the winter, this peculiar breed goes back its makeshift home where it wraps itself in plastic and wallows in human waste. when somebody enters its home to releive him/herself, the loch ness mullet wails a harrowing and ancient sound, and claps its flippers excitedly while doing the safety dance.

pix submitted by CG, KS Mullitia
lochness1.jpg

lochness2.jpg

lochness3.jpg

:laugh:

1. I don't think it is very cool to make fun of this man.

2. I don't like web sites that make fun of mullets. Why aren't there any sites aking fun of pony tails as well? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom