Posh and Becks have baby #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
And of course, they gave it an strange name

LONDON - Soccer star David Beckham's wife, Victoria — formerly known as "Posh Spice" — gave birth Sunday to the couple's third son, named Cruz.

Victoria Beckham, 30, and the baby are in "perfect health," said Dr. Vidal Pelaez, head of the obstetrics and gynecology department at the Hospital Ruber Internacional, where she gave birth to the 7-pound boy by planned Caesarean section.

Cruz has two brothers: Brooklyn, 5, and Romeo, 2.

The marriage of Britain's No. 1 celebrity couple grabbed headlines in April when a former personal aide, Rebecca Loos, claimed she and David Beckham had had a 10-day affair. He dismissed the claim as "ludicrous" and "absurd."

In September, lawyers for the couple said they were taking legal action against a British tabloid newspaper over an article which claimed their marriage was in trouble.

Victoria Beckham is a former member of the Spice Girls

I have friends with the surname Morata - Cruz. I think it's a weird first name though, although I could be wrong and it's probably a really popular Spanish Christian name.

I was hoping she would have a girl, but I guess they're happy anyway

I think they knew the sex of the baby months ago, I remember reading it was going to be a boy and a discussion on some telly show about it.

i'm sure all these boys will be EXTREMELY good looking.

seriously, if they're not, there's something wrong here. there's no excuse for these children not to be the most beautiful children of all time.

Lara Mullen said:
I have friends with the surname Morata - Cruz. I think it's a weird first name though, although I could be wrong and it's probably a really popular Spanish Christian name.

It's a common name alright. It's mainly used together with another name, for example: Juan Cruz, María Cruz, etc.

Anywa, Congrats to the proud parents! :D

Zoomerang96 said:
i'm sure all these boys will be EXTREMELY good looking.

seriously, if they're not, there's something wrong here. there's no excuse for these children not to be the most beautiful children of all time.

LOL :yes:

Congrats to them!

Back
Top Bottom