Port St. John, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, a very good freaky. i'm also glad we don't subscribe to opposites attract, because i doubt i could put up with someone completely different from me.

twinz! :hi5:
oh exactly. and yeah, i mean as i've said before there need to be some differences otherwise it'd be really boring, but i do feel any relationship (whether it's a friendship or whatever) there has to be some similarities. too many differences and you might fight all the time (or at least not have anything to talk about), too many similarities and conversations end up being like "i like cheese" "me too!" which is so boring.

but not related! :hi5:

oh exactly. and yeah, i mean as i've said before there need to be some differences otherwise it'd be really boring, but i do feel any relationship (whether it's a friendship or whatever) there has to be some similarities. too many differences and you might fight all the time (or at least not have anything to talk about), too many similarities and conversations end up being like "i like cheese" "me too!" which is so boring.

but not related! :hi5:

ha, yeah. we bof still have interests outside of what the other is interested in, and we disagree on some things that we both like.....that makes sense, somehow. but yeah, like friendships, it's nice to not feel left out of stuff, completely lost about what the other one is saying. btw, i like cheese! brie :drool:

THANK GOD! (although if we were we could still get married in the state of hawaii, hahahaha)

ha, yeah. we bof still have interests outside of what the other is interested in, and we disagree on some things that we both like.....that makes sense, somehow. but yeah, like friendships, it's nice to not feel left out of stuff, completely lost about what the other one is saying. btw, i like cheese! brie :drool:

THANK GOD! (although if we were we could still get married in the state of hawaii, hahahaha)
yeah, exactly. and brie is gross, wtf!

lol, true.

and yes, i'm aware of the irony that we're both completely agreeing with each other on this.
:giggle:

are you telling me brie does not smell like feet? :hmm: i did buy some smelly cheese today, but it's a hard cheese, not creepy and gooey like brie.

lol, yeah.

it doesn't smell like feet at all. unless you've been, you know, walking in brie. it's the least offensive smelling soft cheese. how can a cheese be creepy?

although, hawaii does have a nicer website than santa clara county. hell, hawaii > california.

it doesn't smell like feet at all. unless you've been, you know, walking in brie. it's the least offensive smelling soft cheese. how can a cheese be creepy?

although, hawaii does have a nicer website than santa clara county. hell, hawaii > california.
lmao. maybe that's my problem then :hmm: and soft cheeses are so freaking creepy and gross.

true, true.

actually, answered my own question. this is undeniably creepy:

swiss-scare.jpg

heehee. awww, i'd live in orange mound to be wif you.

no.

i'm not even googling that.

you'll learn to dislike auckland, although i hear it'll be nice when it's finished.

ha, i just realised. i've been joking for years that most of the major roadworks will be done just in time for me to graduate and never to get the benefits from. i was always saying it was because i didn't much care for auckland city....now i get to wait for all of the roadworks to be done in time for me to leave the country :lol:

i'm not even googling that.

you'll learn to dislike auckland, although i hear it'll be nice when it's finished.

ha, i just realised. i've been joking for years that most of the major roadworks will be done just in time for me to graduate and never to get the benefits from. i was always saying it was because i didn't much care for auckland city....now i get to wait for all of the roadworks to be done in time for me to leave the country :lol:
lol.

no.

:lol: awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom