Port St. John, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite trains are actually red. The Midland Red used by NZR from the 1920s to the 1990s, to be precise.

JA1271_Opapa_16Feb2003_JChristianson.jpg

Aww yeah.

Note: Edward is a tender engine; Thomas is a tank engine.

Percy was also a favourite, though ... and Duck.

Plus Thomas is an 0-6-0T while Edward is a 4-4-0, but only I know how to read Whyte notation. :laugh:

:wave: G'night Ashley. I'm out for a bit too, actually.

Eh, I'm gonna go now too - dinner!
I can't believe I just procrastinated another weekend away. Then again, in my current state of apathy, I don't really care. :sigh:

awww :therethere:

no, go ooooooooooon.
:D

lol, the paris is now owned by harrah's who bought out caesars who bought out park place entertainment which was owned by hilton and spun off as its own corporation. so-ooo when they were building it, mr. hilton dude wanted to name it after his daughter :crack: no, for real. thankfully while it was being constructed was when it was spun off into its own company so it was never known as the paris hilton.

:D

lol, the paris is now owned by harrah's who bought out caesars who bought out park place entertainment which was owned by hilton and spun off as its own corporation. so-ooo when they were building it, mr. hilton dude wanted to name it after his daughter :crack: no, for real. thankfully while it was being constructed was when it was spun off into its own company so it was never known as the paris hilton.

awwwww :cute:

and thank god nobody had to face that travesty. although the number of hotel guests would still be lower than the number of people who've actually been in paris hilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom