popped collars are a crime against humanity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
at the moment, i'm pretty relaxed. not too upset with a lot...

so if i don't sound particularly agitated in this initial post, please don't confuse it as me not feeling exceptionally exasperated with the subject matter at hand.

popped collars.

it's come to my attention that many gentlemen, often out on the prowl looking to fasten their revolting bodies onto the figures of females, believe it's in their best interest to wear a polo shirt (often in a ridiculous pink colour) with their collar popped. and i mean POPPED.

walking bull-legged down the streets, these social misfits make me ashamed to be wearing any clothes at all. in other words, those popped collars look so fucking awful, i'm embarassed to even be wearing a shirt with a collar.

i told one of my friends the other day that it'd be particularly charming if i saw a man walk round the city with a popped collar as part of a suit. sure enough, yesterday afternoon at appromixately 16.30 GMT +1 local time, three douche bags walk by me with their white button shirt popped to the top of their skulls. not the suit jacket itself, that, thank heavens, was still in place, but the white shirt underneath.

at this point, i'm not sure i'm getting across to you, my loyal readers, as to how extremely angry i am by the mere sight of these troglodytes. it takes every ounce of restraint within me to to stop myself from running over and assaulting those pigs with my teeth, fingers, and feet - much like a carnivore would destroy its prey. i'm an animal, and i'm bleeding at the eyes, ears, and mouth out of atavistic rage.

if any of you men out there disagree with me, i swear you can bring it on. i will fight every last one of you. i might not be physicall strong... but you... you have a popped collar.

I agree with everything that is said...

also, when did the bright primary colour sunglass frames make a comeback? Or did I travel back in time to 1989 by mistake again?

haven't seen that in my part of europe. maybe that's an american thing? although to be honest, i can't recall exactly where you're from.

haven't seen that in my part of europe. maybe that's an american thing? although to be honest, i can't recall exactly where you're from.

Canada...

LOL, I :heart: the banner ad for this thread:

poppedcollar.jpg

Yes, I too have considered committing hate crimes at the sight of popped collars. Know what other popped item I hate? Pop and lock routines. Who do these jackass dancers think they are? Ima rip your throat out with my jaws. Darrin, I will end you and your dance grooves. Deal with it.

What happens if he pops the collar on a "Member's Only" jacket? Does the universe collapse upon itself?

I agree with everything that is said...

also, when did the bright primary colour sunglass frames make a comeback? Or did I travel back in time to 1989 by mistake again?

oh those glasses are :ohmy: but so are the "flock of seagull" hairdo's I keep seeing around, and flouro hoodies, and when did flannelette shirts become fashionable. They are everywhere here, I saw two girls wearing them belted with super bright pumps and nothing else . . . . .

young people these days, I throw my hands up in disgust :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom