PopAngel PopAngel, whereforeart thou LarryPopAngel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I think she won the lottery, and is celebratin........

money.gif

allo moi luv......!!!!

yes I see that, she dont need a date, she looks absolutely gorgeous enough as it is.......though she should get together with Ewan and sing Come What May, at the Oscars...

biggrin.gif

ANYWAY!

Wanted to ask u dearest,......tell me, right now, in the States are they selling at limited editions of Moulin Rouge and Romeo?

icon29.gif

no its just, over here in Belfast they are selling special edition Moulin 1 and Moulin 2 on CD........for ?15.99, the fecking BEST ting about it is in Moulin 2 you get extra music like Romeo 2, and AND AND!!!, the 'credits-rolling' music
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BUT u have to fuking buy the 1st CD again and I already have it, so Im sending it to Salome....and he can can-can-knicker his way to work sometime....
wink.gif
its pissed me off buying the 1st one again to get the 2nd and she tells me its for the money PLUS no way is the 2nd one gonna be sold seperately.....
frown.gif
mad.gif

PLUS it has instrumental 'Your song' and ur big man Harry singin 'Like A Virgin' and them all singin 'Spectacular Spectacular'

biggrin.gif

but next month Im buying Playstation 2 so will also buy if all still there special edition of Moulin and Romeo at one price, what will all those extras, feck Im splashing out.......
biggrin.gif

Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Moulin Rouge soundtrack!!!
icon35.gif

The special version got Like a virgin and Spectacular Spectacular??!?!?! Ouch, I hate that when you bought a CD on the first day it went on sale and a few months later, it releases a new version with songs that you like... Guess I have to download their mp3s and record them to my MD...
biggrin.gif

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!!!

Back
Top Bottom