Pop Survivor Round Two, Interference Superthread (A year of Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: I wish I could remember the thread I got in first... somewhere when Gluey asked me to come in.

Your first appearance was thread #18, Dominican Republic, in which you made a single post. You then only made a few more appearances for the first hundred threads.

Your first appearance was thread #18, Dominican Republic, in which you made a single post. You then only made a few more appearances for the first hundred threads.

:drool: I knew I could count on you for the facts.
So I wasn't even in this that late. :hmm: I just didn't have the guts to get in at first, since I'm in the wrong timezone and didn't know any of the American crowd besides Traviud.
And with the hate issues being around, that didn't help either. :wink:

:wink: Nice one.
I really should visit that place someday.

OK, are you people ready for some stats?

Because ... I think I might begin with the master list, the stats spreadsheet's main reason for existing, the current rankings and post totals of everybody who's posted in the Superthread.

I warn you, it's kind of long.

Awesome. Reading trough this FINALLY made me realise what 15d and 45d is.

And if Ax finally finishes the Superthread purity list I can add those to my score! :D

You guys forgot something. :wink:

axversuperman.jpg

assversuperax.jpg

Here we go!

First up, in equal 156th, are the following people with a single Superthread post to their name: EdgeNBono, bigjohn2441, djerdap, HolyMeximofoJoe, ShipOfFools, redhill, hillers, last unicorn, sleus, vaz02, STING2, Vlaco, Tech Admin, achtunganton, Bonogirl777, wertsie, popacrobat, mobvok, gareth brown, Salome, Pop Artist, pacemaker, t8thgr8, kassandra, luna_lovegood, MrsSpringsteen, Stuck In A Moment, TheQuiet1, SeattleVertigo, doctorwho, Popmartijn, pat132, MDFan, Mauwer, Reggie Thee Dog, ouizy, impy13, achtung451, An Cat Gav, Moser, Rosebud, Lemonboy, martha, schnumi, innocent_eyes, Bodnex, mmmBono, U2387, Reptile347, Aardvark747, KRBY, Scorpionac, Edge_Orchestra.

In equal 137th, with two posts to their name, are: A_Wanderer, neutral, jesseu2, achtung_girl, bonosloveslave, meegannie, ladywithspinninghead, redkat, U2Fan101, u2trinity, bono_man, JCOSTER, scottyT, bonocrazy88, Thora, VaduzOderTot ( :love: ), McPhisto's Advocate, Slapnutz, Aygo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom