Poowong, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff, Alison! I'm surprised you have to pay for the citizenship ceremony though - I don't recall paying for my Aussie one and I don't think Charlotte paid for her Kiwi one. But then I guess it's different when you aren't actually IN the country?

As for the ticket, yeah, if it'd just be easier for Daniel to give it to me and then I give it to you, then we can do that.

God I can see why I never fucking go to EYKIW any more.

I literally have not one single thought running through my head except this that I am typing. It's kind of relaxing. And alarming. But mostly relaxing.

If I ever give up on trying to fix my PS3 and getting Tron to stream, I will listen to it.

Good luck. I'm not sure if I mean that more in reference to the PS3 or Nightfall In Middle Earth.

Right now I'd rather go to B&C. I may disagree with B&C Stereotypical Taste but the standard of conversation isn't quite so inane.

...WTF? I have five copies of my favourite album... :shifty: I'm not obsessed with Green Day!

...raise your hand if you believe that one. :reject:

Aww, Reggo! I believe you! :wink:

Boys For Pele seems to be kind of hard to track down. Most shops (JB) have stacks of copies of most of her other albums (usually easy to find 3-4 of tori album anywhere)

However Pele is either around $30 or not in stock....Eh, I'm probably gonna buy a Vinyl anyway....

You people keeping up with what U2 are rehearsing in Auckland right now?

Shit! I had the yellow light of death sometime last year. Just traded mine in for store credit and bought a new one.

Of course this was before I had a car loan, and a wedding to look after :wink:

I just am so angry, I can't even express. THis is the first system I've EVER had break, except maybe the original NES.

You people keeping up with what U2 are rehearsing in Auckland right now?

No, is something intense happening?

Ax can you recommend me some more Ride songs? I need guidance.

OK, well, their most famous and best album is Nowhere. It's a definitive shoegaze album and gave us such gems as Seagull, Dreams Burn Down, Here And Now, Taste, and what is widely considered their best song (and should be the one you move onto first), Vapour Trail. Their second album was more Britpop influenced, though it begins with my beloved Leave Them All Behind. You'll probably dig Twisterella from that.

Ride had a habit of putting their best songs on EPs. The Smile EP, for instance, gave us Chelsea Girl (one of my absolute favourites), Drive Blind, and Like A Daydream. And then on Today Forever, there's Sennen (another one of my favourites) and Unfamiliar.

OK, well, their most famous and best album is Nowhere. It's a definitive shoegaze album and gave us such gems as Seagull, Dreams Burn Down, Here And Now, Taste, and what is widely considered their best song (and should be the one you move onto first), Vapour Trail. Their second album was more Britpop influenced, though it begins with my beloved Leave Them All Behind. You'll probably dig Twisterella from that.

Ride had a habit of putting their best songs on EPs. The Smile EP, for instance, gave us Chelsea Girl (one of my absolute favourites), Drive Blind, and Like A Daydream. And then on Today Forever, there's Sennen (another one of my favourites) and Unfamiliar.

Cheers for that. Time to last.fm that stuff. :up:

Oh shit, cats. The Beginning got an early release on Rhapsody. Hope someone leaked that shit to Grooveshark.

New Black Eyed Peas.

BUT WAIT.

New Ke$ha first!

No wonder I had no idea what you meant!

On her most recent releases, Ke$ha looks more and more like a man. Anyway, some day soon while drunk, I shall hit up Cannibal and give it a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom