poor rangers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i'm starting to think that the current 8 teams that are in for the playoffs in the east are gonna be the 8.
the rangers simply don't have enough games remaining. if anything i would pick the sabres ahead of them but i don't see montreal giving up the spot anyway.

rangers have ottawa, the isles and philly in their near future while montreal has tbay and nashville @ home before going through florida state and then pittsburgh.

don't know if the rangers have room.
not that i'm complaining.

haha!!! Devils looked good again tonight, they are starting to play more inspired hockey, but they're still not getting enough offense, something they will need if they want to make a serious run in the playoffs... more good news though, they seem poised to overtake the Islanders for the 6th seed in the East, which gets them a 1st round match-up with Carolina!!!

right now Toronto is my pick for the Finals in the East, provided CuJo returns healthy for the playoffs of course

Originally posted by The Wanderer:

right now Toronto is my pick for the Finals in the East, provided CuJo returns healthy for the playoffs of course

yeah maaa leafs look to be the fave, at the moment. it seems schwab is gonna give them a good shot at the top spot. if cujo gets back they have a good shot. if yushkevich somehow makes it back
biggrin.gif
, they'll have a great shot at it, provided the defence all around holds up.

Back
Top Bottom