poor nich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
had a weird wife that he loved anyway.

was a good, nice man.

was for reform.

should have decimated rasputin.

had beautiful kids, and perhaps even a daughter that escaped abroad. any of you heard of this? apparently anastacia (sp?) somehow survived somehow, and disney made a movie losely about it with the title of the same name.

i wish i was nicholas without all the death kill murder stuff that happened to him. plus he had a great beard, there's no denying that.

nicholas was too normal to be a czar.

of course nich should be spelled nick

of course spelling is not my strong point

of course my fabulous legs are

Bear, I had no idea you liked Russian history or I'd have liked you all along :happy:

The Rasputin part is very interesting too. Yussoupov and his murder too.

Two of the bodies are missing, but Anna Anderson was proven by DNA not to be Anastasia, and most accounts believed they died that night. :( It's all so intriguing and so tragic, if only they had known.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Bear, I had no idea you liked Russian history or I'd have liked you all along :happy:

The Rasputin part is very interesting too. Yussoupov and his murder too.

Two of the bodies are missing, but Anna Anderson was proven by DNA not to be Anastasia, and most accounts believed they died that night. :( It's all so intriguing and so tragic, if only they had known.

yeah, i read that too about her dna not matching, and yet many continue(d) believing it was her anyway.

quite odd to lie about that though, don't you think?

then there's rasputin, one hella creepy dude. absolutely terrifying. that whole time is just so mystical, what with the romanov's, alix more specifically dabbling with black magic, witches, etc. while trying to be a steadfast christian. honestly, it's hard to find a better FICTIONAL story.

saint serafim was also another odd charachter, even though he was long dead before nick and co. were on the scene.

do you have a list of his prophecies that came true, btw?

thanks for the email with that website, very interesting!

Zoomerang96 said:

yeah, i read that too about her dna not matching, and yet many continue(d) believing it was her anyway.

quite odd to lie about that though, don't you think?

I guess some of them just keep believing because they want to (kind of like fake Edge) but I don't think they even looked alike. She probably got her 'memories' from the son of the family Dr. she grew up with. He was a writer in NYC when they met, it made an interesting story, and back then everyone thought there was money to be had if she could prove it. As long as the body is missing (Alexei is also missing) there will always be a question if she escaped, but she wasn't Anna Anderson.

hen there's rasputin, one hella creepy dude. absolutely terrifying. that whole time is just so mystical, what with the romanov's, alix more specifically dabbling with black magic, witches, etc. while trying to be a steadfast christian.

Yes, that too! :yes: And Rasputin, was he an angel, angel or devil?;)

honestly, it's hard to find a better FICTIONAL story.[?B]

:applaud: Exactly! I've been saying that for years!

do you have a list of his prophecies that came true, btw?

I don't have a real list, but some of them were that he would die by the end of the year, (he did, late Dec.) and that if poor people killed him they would be safe, but if the Tsar's family did it, they would all die within 2 years. He was killed by the Tsar's second cousin (Dmitri) and niece's husband (Yussoupov) though there are now more theories on who all was involved in the plot.

Another one was that Alexandra would see his village, but not visit it. She asked how that could be. They saw it out the window of their train, on their way to exile. It's all so weird and cool.

Last edited:
but hellboy is from hell. i mean seriously, you buy a house there and you'll never be able to sell it.

You're going to Russia? Cool! I hope to go someday. There's a girl who posts here sometimes called Aine who lives in St. Petersburg and is a tour guide at Tsarskoe Selo. I hope she'll come back!

U2Kitten said:
You're going to Russia? Cool! I hope to go someday. There's a girl who posts here sometimes called Aine who lives in St. Petersburg and is a tour guide at Tsarskoe Selo. I hope she'll come back!

no, i'm just assuming i'm gonna go one day.

damn you braves. sorry, watching the game and im pissed off.

there starting pitching rots ass in the playoffs, it's the same way every year.

then to make it worse, their middle relief licks ass bag n balls to completely throw the game away.

its the same way every year. i don't know if the braves are the greatest success story in pro sports, or the biggest failures.

Zoomerang96 said:

no, i'm just assuming i'm gonna go one day.

Never got a chance to visit during your stay in Poland? :sexywink: I hope you get to go soon! :)

kaliningrad was only, i'd say about 100 km's from where i was living (near bialystok). the only problem was, you need a visa AND a letter of invitation. that's retarded, it's practically impossible to go there then, especially if one is already in poland.

i'm planning on going back to poland, and hit lithuania too in april. unfortunately, i won't be going to russia. that will hopefully come not in the trip after that (i believe our entire family is going to europe, likely austria for christmas in two years), but the one following.

but look at me, i'm speaking like a fool to "plan" so far ahead. it is important to remember that until i've been there and back, they are indeed "plans" and nothing else.

It sounds easier to get to Russia from the US than from Poland, that's messed up:(

Tom Baker (the old doctorwho) was excellent and hilarious as Rasputin in Nicholas and Alexandra.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom