Poll.whose funnier,Robin Williams or Jim Carrey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Funniest man alive

• Robin Williams

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Jim Carrey

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Mike Myers

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Eddie Murphy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All are pretty funny, although Jim Carrey annoys me more than makes me laugh (other than in dumb and dumber). I :heart: Mike Myers... the man is hilarious. Check out "So I Married an Axe Murderer" - GREAT flick.

I dont think Robin Williams is that funny

Damn.. I voted for Jim Carrey.. he's really the only one next to Mike Myers that actually makes me laugh outloud.

*hides in the :reject:

HOOK rules forever !

Robin Williams , cause he looks kind and more human to me , original actor and extremely funny .

Jim Carrey's funnier.
Robin Williams is hilarious, in a smarter sort of way; but one always feel a certain hidden sadness with him.

foray

I voted for Robin. I watched his special on HBO a little while back and it was funny. I also watched Good Morning Veitnam the other day. It is one of my top 5 films of all time.

I voted for Robin Williams, he does some really funny movies:yes:

robin Williams!!

for loads of different reasons...

hes VERY VERY funny....

but i love him even more in serious roles, because hes such a talented actor. i mean, hes feckin hilarious, but i think too often, because of the roles he plays, hes stereotyped as a comedy actor. but his serious roles are as good, or better!! Dead Poets Society(WHAT a film), Good Will Hunting, Insomnia...

i also agree with whoever said hes sometimes got that sad thing goin on.....

and i absolutely adore HOOK! i love that kind of never grow old side to him!

jim carrey is not funny AT ALL. the facial expressions are extremely annoying. but he too is a very good serious actor.

i wouldnt rate mike myers!

Back
Top Bottom