Poll - Which movie line containing the word "Senator" is best?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which "senator" line is best?

• "We also have a saying, Senator.... 'Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining!!"

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • "I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!"

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • “Oh and Senator! Just one more thing...love your suit”

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • “Now senator Brewster, you can subpoena me you can arrest me, you can even claim I’ve folded up and

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • " So have you. Grown more beautiful, I mean, for a Senator, I mean."

• "A group of senators who asshole to asshole couldn't create a beer-fart in a whirlwind."

• “Oh, Daddy doesn't mind a little scandal. He's a senator.”

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • “Did you abscond with the church funds? Run off with a senator's wife? I like to think you killed a

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • “Senator -- you can have my answer now if you like. My offer is this -- nothing. Not even the fee fo

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

No spoken words

Blue Crack Supplier
With the primaries getting under way, I thought it was time to decide which movie has the best line involving the word "Senator". I've listed 9 quotes, though, I'm sure there are many I've missed.

Also, the G-dfather has many quotes involving the word senator, but I went with my favorite of the group.

Laz, from Bulworth, there is a better line than that....within the rap lyrics. Think about it. I'm too much of a gentleman to post it or include it in a poll.

:)

Yeah, I kind of disqualified it because it was in the song.

But that movie is amazing, and scarily even more relevant now than it was 10 years ago.

You're right, it's pretty relevant now.

I watch Network once a year and keep shaking my head at how relevant it remains.

Chasing Amy has a line involving the word senator that I did not list, again, because I'm very much like a British aristocrat when it comes to manners.

For whatever reason, my favorite telling of that joke was Kevin Pollack doing Walken telling the joke...."Cos this fucking guy will kill you"

Meanwhile, Laz, did you vote???

Back
Top Bottom