POLL TIME! (ok yes I know!) which do u do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Showers. Cold. x2 in summer per day.
I love gas hot water in winter! I love 20 minute showers, any longer and I get incredibly bored.

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
PICTURE THIS

Stop confoozing people, you hunka muscle.
tongue.gif

I find baths to be the ultimate of relaxation, though they may not be very "macho".
However, I only get showers.

If I took a bath in my apartment(which I share with two guy roomies) I would probably die of every disease mentionable.

------------------
"Here it is, revenge to the tune;
your no good.
your no good, your no good, your no good
Can't you tell, it's well understood?"
Elliott Smith - Waltz#2

Nice long hot showers are the best.

The last time I took a bath I wasn't alone and um...well, the bath itself didn't really last all that long.
biggrin.gif

hot showers

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Hot showers, preferably but not always due to practicality issues warm

I'm a very clean person... I take a quick shower in the morning, a long hot shower after my 12 hour day of work/gym. But I also try to take baths at least 3-4 times a week. There's nothing more relaxing than sitting in a steaming hot tub filled with B&B or VS bubbles and reading or meditating, or nearly falling asleep for me.

------------------
I AM the Ass Demon Exorcist.

Back
Top Bottom