Poll!!! reply asap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Return the Wallet or Keep

• Yay

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
My younger brother just started college. Well he found a wallet on the ground and he wants to keep it cause it has 160 bucks in it. I told him to return everything intact and drop it in his mail box or knock on the door. He said I am wrong and who cares. Is he right or me??

There's a problem with your poll. You ask 2 questions, therefore I don't know what I'm saying Yay or Nay to?

Return it w/ the cash. Kharma is a BITCH.

Yay= Return the wallet with money or Nay=keep the wallet and money.

I lost my wallet once. It had 310 bucks in it at the time not to mention my license, credit cards, etc.. It was hell trying to cancel everything and I started flipping out. The person will be so greatful, your bro will feel awesome after he turns it in!

P.S. Someone turned my wallet in at lost and found, no cash in it, but hey, I was happy I got my stuff back.

My girlfriend lost her wallet on the 1/9 train in NYC. 3 months later she got a call from the transit dept. Walet was found and returned to her. All credit cards, and $100 cash intact.

threaten to cut it in half, the true owner would rather give it away than see it destroyed

that is who it should belong to

I voted Nay before reading what the poll was about.
Does that mean I'm going to hell?

Justin you are right. Karma or no Karma it just feels good to do something good for another person. Glad to hear he listened to you :)

:yes:

Wait...If the person doesnt have it in the person's possesion then why is the person who keeps it a theif? :eyebrow:

Return it. I lost somethig last week, and couple found it, and return it to the police station. They were from out of town and could of very easily kept it. You don't know how grateful I was toward that couple in returning it.

Back
Top Bottom