Polio Vaccination Appreciation THREAD!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just thought you pulled it off the internet somewhere.

sicy's always so :yell: about getting new smilies, i never assumed it was one of ours.

:madwife:

ps. sicy :kiss: :uhoh: :love: :hug: :sexywink: :reject: :wink:

i just realized that the rest of you get mail today and i don't, dammit.

:angry:

i'm waiting for this (scroll down after clicking please)

http://cgi.ebay.com/rolling-stone-m...goryZ280QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

see the buyer? that's my brother, yo. :happy:

i owned this issue in high school. i carried it around for a week. that crappy new issue with the crappy picture of him on the crappy cover inspired me to search for this crappy old one so i could remember why i love him.

bonosgirl84 said:
i just realized that the rest of you get mail today and i don't, dammit.

i'm waiting for this (scroll down after clicking please)

http://cgi.ebay.com/rolling-stone-m...goryZ280QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

see the buyer? that's my brother, yo. :happy:

i owned this issue in high school. i carried it around for a week. that crappy new issue with the crappy picture of him on the crappy cover inspired me to search for this crappy old one so i could remember why i love him.

:mad:

bg! DAMN IT!

I have 3 of those. I would have gladly sent you one.

Hey kids.....just wanted to say ADIOS for a few days.

I'm hopping a flight tomorrow morning to the great white north. I'm going up to my alma mater for a few days of drinking and relaxing in the cold, clean air.

I haven't been back to my college town since I graduated in 2000. Should be a blast.
Leaving tomorrow morning and returning Wednesday morning. For the first time in years, I'm NOT taking my laptop with me. So, goodbye, goodluck, and good tidings for the next few days.

:heart:

:love:

marquette%20mi%5Cmarquette%20trestle-%20jan.%2003,%202000.JPG

U2SavesTheWorld said:

This is beautiful.....picture postcard perfect, or like a Christmas Card scene. I miss the change of seasons cuz we don't get that in San Diego. It's just pretty neutral all year, a bit of a rain season and mostly sunshine.

Carek1230 said:

This is beautiful.....picture postcard perfect, or like a Christmas Card scene. I miss the change of seasons cuz we don't get that in San Diego. It's just pretty neutral all year, a bit of a rain season and mostly sunshine.

Uh, hate to tell you, but that photo was taken in July.

Christmas in July (only in the UP)!!!!!

UP UP UP UP UP UP!

I am going to assume she made it there....I did not receive any nastygrams concerning travel via my company. :uhoh:

go to work for me today, jessica

when they ask for books, just say "they're over there" and point.

madwife makes me miss mk :sad:

Back
Top Bottom