Polio Vaccination Appreciation THREAD!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mk, you do understand the empty hole that will be punched into my weekend by your absence, don't you? in fact, everywhere i go, i'm going to order two beers and set one of them next to me. when people ask what it is, i'm just going to look up at them with big, watery eyes and expel a broken hearted sigh.

like this :sad: :sigh:

:madwife:

bonosgirl84 said:
mk, you do understand the empty hole that will be punched into my weekend by your absence, don't you? in fact, everywhere i go, i'm going to order two beers and set one of them next to me. when people ask what it is, i'm just going to look up at them with big, watery eyes and expel a broken hearted sigh.

like this :sad: :sigh:

:madwife:

: sob :

:yell: :yell:

:yell: :yell:

I'm still laughing at Jeff's journal.

Its still happening too.

:angry:

I got to hear COBL last night live from Phone bg!

And Jeffy and bg were texting me this morning at 5:00 (3:00 Veggie Time) and I was already up and showered for work!

:tsk:

hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!

i made you some new artwork in jeffy's journal!

thank you!

:happy:

i'm sure though like i only wear eyeshadow on one eye

:angry:

fighter.gif

Back
Top Bottom