Polio Vaccination Appreciation THREAD!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hiya darlin'!

listening to the LA2 show right now

:drool:

Sound is fabulous and Bono sounds great tonight.

:angry:

I'm sure he's just warming up for Veggie.

Which ones are particularly layme?! I want to know! :hyper:

I don't know what I'm doing this weekend. I have practice every Saturday morning from 5:30-9:00 so I can't go out Friday nights. I want to rent Batman Returns :nerd: Friday night I think. Then I'm sure I will end up going out Saturday night even though I don't have plans. Someone eventually ends up planning something.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I want to rent Batman Returns :nerd: Friday night I think. Then I'm sure I will end up going out Saturday night even though I don't have plans. Someone eventually ends up planning something.

you know, sometimes you really don't give me the answers i want

:nerd: i heard batman was really good though :nerd:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Um. Seriously. What the fuck?

is it like what the fuck did i post the link for or just a general what the fuck

cuz i'm feeling all like this :reject:

ok, so on my first day off in like, 4,254,686,254 years i am spending my time checking in on these god-forsaken forums, having an actual literary discussion about DOL in zerodude's journal, watching season four of sex and the city, and wishing i had an eggroll.

bonosgirl84 said:

is it like what the fuck did i post the link for or just a general what the fuck

cuz i'm feeling all like this :reject:

ok, so on my first day off in like, 4,254,686,254 years i am spending my time checking in on these god-forsaken forums, having an actual literary discussion about DOL in zerodude's journal, watching season four of sex and the city, and wishing i had an eggroll.

WTF as in "What the fuck is wrong with people"

Your day sounds like heaven. If I were in veggie we'd so be having beers right now.

no one delivers eggrolls until after four

but i found some tempura mix in my cupboard so i am now going to attempt to make tempura onion rings. i am a grease fire waiting to happen.

:singe:

i am also going to wash it down with cold beer. i don't care if it's eleven a.m. i'm on vacation.

and to think that tomorrow the only thing i have planned is to check into a hotel, shop all afternoon, go see U2, and meet jeff.

my life :drool:

omfgahjgsjuweljkfhgdlkj tempura SUCKS :angry:

there must be some secret to it that i'm just not allowed to know

:fist:

:tempura:

Back
Top Bottom