Polio Vaccination Appreciation THREAD!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoney (aka My Minnesota friend) ...

Ever been to The Liffey Irish Pub in St. Paul? If so, what's it like?

Just wondering because Chef Andrew from KMSP wants to tape an interview segment with one of the Leinenkugel brothers for the launch of their new seasonal brew.

And now back to your regularly scheduled polio appreciation

:salk:

JessicaAnn said:
Zoney (aka My Minnesota friend) ...

Ever been to The Liffey Irish Pub in St. Paul? If so, what's it like?

Just wondering because Chef Andrew from KMSP wants to tape an interview segment with one of the Leinenkugel brothers for the launch of their new seasonal brew.

And now back to your regularly scheduled polio appreciation

The Liffey is cool. It isn't my favorite. ARW9797 is a HUGE fan of the Liffey. It is in a hotel directly across the street from Excel Energy Center (where the Minnesota Wild play). It is one of those places that feels like you just walked into a real Irish pub...but WAY more sterile (Targetized, as I call it), and a lot less smokey. And the Guiness isn't as good. :D

Now, Chef Andrew is an friggin annoying, um, THING. Yeah. Thing. But, hey, why not have the interview...KMSP will run with the interview, and hopefully play it outside of the noon hour (hint...push for it to be played during their 9pm news too).

Who are you going to send? Jake? :D

Leinies :drool:

If I pretend to be media, could you send me a six pack? :hyper:

Keep me updated on the interview!

I LOOOOOOOOVE the Liffey!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: It's everything I thought an Irish pub would look like and after going to Ireland a few months ago, I was right. :drool:

zonelistener said:

The Liffey is cool. It isn't my favorite. ARW9797 is a HUGE fan of the Liffey. It is in a hotel directly across the street from Excel Energy Center (where the Minnesota Wild play). It is one of those places that feels like you just walked into a real Irish pub...but WAY more sterile (Targetized, as I call it), and a lot less smokey. And the Guiness isn't as good. :D

Now, Chef Andrew is an friggin annoying, um, THING. Yeah. Thing. But, hey, why not have the interview...KMSP will run with the interview, and hopefully play it outside of the noon hour (hint...push for it to be played during their 9pm news too).

Who are you going to send? Jake? :D

Leinies :drool:

If I pretend to be media, could you send me a six pack? :hyper:

Keep me updated on the interview!

Thanks for the info on the Liffy :up:

Jake Leinie will do the interview ... he lives in Savage, MN.

The interview will air on the morning show sometime in early December when Chef Andy does his series of holiday entertaining segments.

We're also going to be on Chef Andy's "Chowhounds" radio show this Saturday.

The brew we're promoting is the new Apple Spice (which can be enjoyed cold or can be heated up). A sixer could be arranged if I had an address :shifty:

JessicaAnn said:
The brew we're promoting is the new Apple Spice (which can be enjoyed cold or can be heated up). A sixer could be arranged if I had an address :shifty:

i don't know what the liffey is, but jeff's not going to be home this weekend, so you can just go ahead and mail that sixer to me, ok?

:shifty:

:wink:

:hyper:

So, I had ZERO celly service up north. :angry:

SO annoying. I was on roam the entire time....no text message or email capability.

:mad:

In other news, :yawn:.

up.jpg

Back
Top Bottom